Dundee vs Hibs - Friday 22/02/19 (7.45 pm KO)

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

McNulty will definitely get cited. Very similar to what McKenna got sent off for vs the ****. Shame as he’s been brilliant since he came in. 

Scott Wright also needs cited. Deliberately knees Milligan in the head.

They just let the Killie keeper off with his - the whole system is fucked

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frustrating game...we'll play worse this season and pick up points....stonewall penalty denied.boy should have seen red.millers 1st goal was onside...think if the keeper didn't pull off that outstanding save at 1-2 we would have gone on and sneaked a win.

Hibs deserved the win tonight but even at 3 goals behind there was much more of a feeling that we were capable of doing something, whereas earlier in the season even at one behind I'd be half-ready to get up and go.

It goes without saying but we can't afford to carry Kusunga anymore. He may look solid for the most part but we're not in a position to throw away a goal every couple of games through one player's daft errors. Dieng also should have done better at the final two goals but he's still our strongest keeper by far and there's no way we should consider dropping him. Woods ghosted through another game but that's par for the course.

I thought so too, the tv guys seem to think it was off, no sure why?

p.s. dinnae talk shite about Mcnulty

I'll need to see both incidents when I get home - Milker looked on for the first disallowed goal - McNulty apparently kicked out but I didn't see it at the time.

General Bombscare needs to have played his last game. Surely a one footed Andrew Davies would be better than that. 

If we can somehow get that gaping hole in the centre of defence plugged then we'll be alright. 

There was a incident where Wright (I think) left a boot on Rocky,  Wright retaliated v Milligan, and later left a knee on his head. Also one of the dundee players reacted violently to Omeyonga tackle where he was booked.

And I dont want the compliance officer to be involved in any of them.

When do we just discuss issues and move on, FFS?

Just now, Green Day said:

There was a incident where Wright (I think) left a boot on Rocky,  Wright retaliated v Milligan, and later left a knee on his head. Also one of the dundee players reacted violently to Omeyonga tackle where he was booked.

Rocky spilt the ball and it was a fair tackle for the ball tbf.

I've not seen the McNulty incident so no clue what happened there.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Rocky spilt the ball and it was a fair tackle for the ball tbf.

I've not seen the McNulty incident so no clue what happened there.

Maybe - but thats not the point I am making, its that every little flippin incident is pored over and then the tv people have decided that McNulty and Wright need cited.

Its pish.

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Grass.

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'll need to see both incidents when I get home - Milker looked on for the first disallowed goal - McNulty apparently kicked out but I didn't see it at the time.

He came back from an offside position and was marginally offside when the ball was played, close call but correct decision.

Thought McNulty, Kamberi, Horgan and Mallan made the difference tonight. Good save by Rocky to keep us on top. We have decent players in defence but they look at bit passive and unorganized at times. Dundee are much better now than under McCann, Wright and O'Sullivan looked good, their defence is shaky though and Kusunga is a diddy.

I’ve seen the tv footage and I’d say defo Miller was onside for the first. That said the linesman got a few wrong in our favour in the first half. Wright definitely moved his knee to the lads head, both that and the McNulty incident need looking at but McNulty’s was as clear a red as you’ll ever see. O’Dea would be on a life support machine right now if it had been on him.
I’d much rather have O’Dea in for the General. He may be pish but at least he knows how and when to feign injury.

Wright and McNulty should be left alone and no bans. Sutton is a grass. 

I’d say if you’re going to kick a guy in the pus then fucking kick him. This handbags stuff is really stupid. Both boys need to learn and maybe the hard way.

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Horgan reminds me of Jonny Hayes so much. You’ve got a player there Hibs. Just keep him out wide and stop playing him centre mid. He’s a winger. Let him wing it.

Yep, Hibs fans been saying we need to play players in their best positions for months.

It's odd how we can all see that and Neil Lennon couldn't?

This is 3 matches now with the same starting lineup...... something that simply didn't happen under the previous regime.

I really liked Lennon, but if Heckinbotham is a better coach and man manager then even his top mate Sutton might have to concede that losing him was the right outcome.

p.s. Dundee will stay up if that's how they continue to play.

Archived