Junior fitba escape room

Bul2

As this medium is getting more popular I thought it would have been good to consider something similar for all contributors on here and sat down to consider who should be the first into the escape room.

However, as I thought about it my mind kept going towards a “hell” list of those all other posters would want to stay away from and I came up with a short list of 6 who would help bring the escape times down to world record potential

What do all posters think of being stuck in a room with the following :

1) Myself - Bul2

2) TheMightyHertha

3) WitstheGoalieDain

4) AftonArmyBear

5) Talbot1978

6) DarvelLegend

Sub: GOTW

Foreign correspondent : JimBaxters

Event organiser : Kennie

UN peacemaker : Glensmad ( who could also fill in as the junior Jim White, keeping us up to date with transfers)

Video/ film director : Killiepyo

If anybody oot there is man / woman enough to share a room with myself and those other 5 great minds ...........you must be mad!!!!!

I would be happy to spend some time in the escape room with my wee pal iPhone 

Oh and he can also bring his imaginary pal fae up in Irvine too if wanted to (if he has found him yet that is)

Would be a good  opportunity to sit down and smoke The Peace Pipe & discuss things just in the name of banter etc. ;):whistle

A very valid point H, I didn’t really look into it so deeply. Typical of me eh!!, firing off something without thinking it through.

P.s - thanks for costing
Me a small return from Willie Hills- I had the Legend or the Bear to be first to come back

Cheers !!!!

None of your companions would get near my escape room.  I would steal your sub though.   So the 5 i would choose to join me would be 

1. Griffiti On The Wall. 

2. Kinky Afro

3. Arthurlie 1981. 

4.  Archieb

5.  Tommyboy.  

Now for football knowledge  it blows your wee room to bits. .   My room would have everything .  Humour, intelligence, the ability to see others point of view, .  I'd be bored shitless in your room.  I'm obviously only basing my opinions on what i read on here as i don't know any of the guys personally.  

Satori - you are probably right mate, but, my list is probably what I DO’NT want rather than my dream guest list

It is a bit of fun and we often take ourselves to seriously - I include myself in that
Just a wee escape from Brexit and all the other shit in the world

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Feel quite honoured that I've made the cut and into the escape room ;)

One question though how do you escape the escape room? 

Here’s the twist! Tom Johnston comes in and promises you he knows what the escape route is, but you then spend the next 2 years stuck in there looking for it.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

None of your companions would get near my escape room.  I would steal your sub though.   So the 5 i would choose to join me would be 

1. Griffiti On The Wall. 

2. Kinky Afro

3. Arthurlie 1981. 

4.  Archieb

5.  Tommyboy.  

Now for football knowledge  it blows your wee room to bits. .   My room would have everything .  Humour, intelligence, the ability to see others point of view, .  I'd be bored shitless in your room.  I'm obviously only basing my opinions on what i read on here as i don't know any of the guys personally.  

Thanks bud,but what would the others contribute?   :huh:

Soz guys..it was an open goal :lol:

As this medium is getting more popular I thought it would have been good to consider something similar for all contributors on here and sat down to consider who should be the first into the escape room.

However, as I thought about it my mind kept going towards a “hell” list of those all other posters would want to stay away from and I came up with a short list of 6 who would help bring the escape times down to world record potential

What do all posters think of being stuck in a room with the following :

1) Myself - Bul2
2) TheMightyHertha
3) WitstheGoalieDain
4) AftonArmyBear
5) Talbot1978
6) DarvelLegend

Sub: GOTW

Foreign correspondent : JimBaxters

Event organiser : Kennie

UN peacemaker : Glensmad ( who could also fill in as the junior Jim White, keeping us up to date with transfers)

Video/ film director : Killiepyo

If anybody oot there is man / woman enough to share a room with myself and those other 5 great minds ...........you must be mad!!!!!

The dream team

Archived