School kids on strike

ICTJohnboy

I'm not sure they've grasped the basic rational of a strike. This is clearly more of a boycott. If they went to school more often and paid attention tben they might know the difference.

Teresa May ordering police outfits for army SPG units as we speak. Quite right too, this is no time for sedition.

The lack of intelligence in the youngsters makes my brain hurt, these are the same brainwashed little b*****ds who reckon they should be given the vote

If climate change is concerning them so much then why don’t they start going without their fancy mobile phones that need charged multiple times per day? Why doesn’t mummy and daddy stop driving them to school in the 4x4 while the family’s second car is being used the other parent? I assume they’ll not be havering any plans of increasing their own carbon emissions by travelling around on long haul flights during a gap year

The same jumped up little fuckers who claims the older generation have ruined their futures yet they were running about chasing imaginary Pokemon figures on the iPhones 

Scotland once had the finest education the world until the SNP took office, they have ruined Scotland 

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

The lack of intelligence in the youngsters makes my brain hurt, these are the same brainwashed little b*****ds who reckon they should be given the vote

If climate change is concerning them so much then why don’t they start going without their fancy mobile phones that need charged multiple times per day? Why doesn’t mummy and daddy stop driving them to school in the 4x4 while the family’s second car is being used the other parent? I assume they’ll not be havering any plans of increasing their own carbon emissions by travelling around on long haul flights during a gap year

The same jumped up little fuckers who claims the older generation have ruined their futures yet they were running about chasing imaginary Pokemon figures on the iPhones 

Scotland once had the finest education the world until the SNP took office, they have ruined Scotland 

'And whilst you're at it, pay nurses footballers' wages'.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Notwithstanding the groaning pile of things that are wrong here, they evidently didn't teach full stops in the proper school you went to.

Instead of playing the man

How many of these kids woke up this morning and picked up an I pad or turned off the play station ( that they left on all night after playing for hours on it) charged there iPhone, got dropped off in mummy’s Chelsea tractor?

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Ah. Not going to school. The good old days when dogging meant something more innocent. 

It's all so complicated now.

When I was a lad the best snooker players were the ones who seldom showed up at school.

Archived