Help required

I’m in urgent need of P&B help. Does anyone have any experience with negative balances on Betfair and trading rules in general?

I have a fairly large issue at present and need some guidance so please DM if you think you can help. I’m sure a few P&Bers work in the industry!

Cheers

1 hour ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

I’m in urgent need of P&B help. Does anyone have any experience with negative balances on Betfair and trading rules in general?

I have a fairly large issue at present and need some guidance so please DM if you think you can help. I’m sure a few P&Bers work in the industry!

Cheers

Might be worth DMing Paul Petrie from McBookies @cartwright ? Sorry to be of no use myself.

Thanks for the replies. The situation is that I trade on the golf on Betfair. Yesterday, I backed and laid a couple of golfers in-play but the tournament (Genesis Open) restarted as play was stopped due to the weather conditions.

Betfair voided all bets between a certain time period an this resulted in my back bets being voided and lay bets not.

My balance was about £500 yesterday morning but now it’s showing a negative balance in the thousands because I could lose a fortune on the lay bets that are outstanding.

I need to know what to do now. I spoke to their support team on social media who were useless and they don’t have a live chat facility anymore.

Can they chase me for the negative balance if one of my bets loses? I don’t have anywhere near enough money to cover it.

Any suggestions welcome!

1 hour ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

Thanks for the replies. The situation is that I trade on the golf on Betfair. Yesterday, I backed and laid a couple of golfers in-play but the tournament (Genesis Open) restarted as play was stopped due to the weather conditions.

Betfair voided all bets between a certain time period an this resulted in my back bets being voided and lay bets not.

My balance was about £500 yesterday morning but now it’s showing a negative balance in the thousands because I could lose a fortune on the lay bets that are outstanding.

I need to know what to do now. I spoke to their support team on social media who were useless and they don’t have a live chat facility anymore.

Can they chase me for the negative balance if one of my bets loses? I don’t have anywhere near enough money to cover it.

Any suggestions welcome!

I don't understand why they would void only back bets. Maybe ask here?

http://community.betfair.com/golf/go/forum/view/94086/165734/golf

Archived