Sign in to follow this  
Tony Wonder

Motherwell V Heart of Midlothian

First time seeing Motherwell since the derby before New Year. They look so far ahead of where they were that day.
Form is temporary TB4 is forever

Just now, Falcor Roar said:

Great game otherwise. I was a bit disappointed  for us not to get the 3 points with some great chances but a point each was fair.  That is an unforgivable mistake from Doyle. 

I just hope this doesn't reinforce the 'bring Gordon home' chat. He can GTF as well.

I thought the match officials did well allowing the game to be a bit physical.  For the record I didn't think that tackle was worthy of a red card.

Its nice when the team trying to play football gets the result. Nobody can argue about the 3 points.

Should have took a point, obvs -  Naismith blazes over from close range, Garuccio stupidly dives in for his red, the Doyle throws one on at the end - made a couple of good saves earlier, but that's a howler- he always has a mistake in him. Fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

You're an attention seeking idiot. Well done for hijacking somebody else's misery to point score. 

get it right round you and the sheep who green dotted ye :thumsup2

Always nice to see a consistant bounce of the ball on a grass pitch, if that had bounced any higher it could have had the keepers f**ckin eye out......:thumsup2

Edited by C4mmy31

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

<cant find a comfort blanket gif>

I'm sure I'll get over a league defeat at Fir Park. You seem more excited about the result than the Motherwell fans.

I thought the match officials did well allowing the game to be a bit physical.  For the record I didn't think that tackle was worthy of a red card.
It was a red card. Diving like that is just awful. He is an idiot

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
8 minutes ago, Clamber said:

It was a red card. Diving like that is just awful. He is an idiot

If he hadn't cleanly won the ball I'd probably have agreed.  

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

I'm sure I'll get over a league defeat at Fir Park. You seem more excited about the result than the Motherwell fans.

It's difficult to tell, they are probably still pissing themselves at Hearts utter capitulation and shambolic goalkeeping.....