Motherwell V Heart of Midlothian

13 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I thought that was just a really, really entertaining game of football to watch. Just another example of Hastie & Turnbull being match winners.

How anyone can say that wasn't a red card is really beyond me. He's jumped over the ball and eventually wins it with his arse. An absolutely nailed on red.

Reminded me of Carl McHugh's red card against Hearts at Fir Park a couple of years ago (Hearts went onto win 3-0).  At the time, at the game, I was fuming.  It's not until you see it again that you realise it was OTT.

Too many in the game are still in the mindset of "he got the ball = good tackle"

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Desp said:

Reminded me of Carl McHugh's red card against Hearts at Fir Park a couple of years ago (Hearts went onto win 3-0).  At the time, at the game, I was fuming.  It's not until you see it again that you realise it was OTT.

Too many in the game are still in the mindset of "he got the ball = good tackle"

This is exactly it. I mean to quote Michael Stewart on Sportscene: "What are the rules?!". How about looking them up if you're required to discuss it on national TV, pal. 

Archived