Motherwell V Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Wondered about that and what we'd do.

Two left footed centre backs with Hartley and Dunne? Tait at centre half and Livingstone at LB? Donnelly?

Hartley will be in, until Alfred is fit.  No free kicks outside the box please. 

13 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Wondered about that and what we'd do.

Two left footed centre backs with Hartley and Dunne? Tait at centre half and Livingstone at LB? Donnelly?

McHugh back in potentially. Plus he always has a 25 yard volley in him v Jambos. 

Looking forward to this game. Winning 5 league games on the bounce is great regardless the opposition but we now start games v top 6 and another win here would tell us more about the team / squad. That said Hearts are a tough side to play against. In Souttar and Berra they have one of the best defensive parings in the top flight. What is a good thing for us is that we hopefully have stopped shelling long balls up top. That would be soaked up by them all day long. 

I want Hastie to play another blinder, but in doing so it will only ramp up the publicity and would rather he signed his deal. Be good to see how he and Turnbull fair v tougher opposition. 

What i seen of Berra since coming back from injury looks a bit shakey hope big Curtis puts a bit pressure on him

Definitely has been shakey but would still mop the floor with 99% of the big physical strikers in the league. If your manager has any sense he would be better keeping the ball on the deck and trying to get Berra turning

0-0 shitfest.

Seems likely, wouldn’t be too dissatisfied.
Heavy buzzing to walk to a Motherwell game now I'm a local. 
As such, I predict a dour defeat.

Seems less likely, would be delighted.
Not sure what formation we’ll go with or who will start. No point trying to second guess Levein anymore! If it’s a back 4 I hope it’s Godinho, Souttar, Berra, Garrucio - I wouldn’t be against Dikamona at 3 back to keep our 3 lump policy in place. If it’s a back 3 I hope it’s Dikamona, Souttar, Berra.

If Jts win this game it would see a challenge for 2nd place on the cards and with Haring back next week aswell.   Only worry is Olly lee is so slow in everything he does makes a tortoise look super fast.  We harry should be in there to create.

5 hours ago, MENTALFATHER79 said:

Only worry is Olly lee is so slow in everything he does makes a tortoise look super fast.  We harry should be in there to create.

Olly Lee has been frustratingly ponderous on the ball lately - at his slowest, though, he's still light years quicker than Prince Buaben was for us not that long ago,

Faint praise, I know, but Lee is better further up the park than deep in the engine room. 

Archived