The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

To the people who want her to come back.
Would you be happy for her to live with you?
Would you hid all the knifes and various other cutting tools?
If the answer is you would hid the knives from her then that is the reason she should not be allowed back.
The actual nick of this.
Why would she be moving in with anyone who "wants" her to come back?
Why would anyone tried through the British legal system be moving in?

Interesting article from The Independent - albeit from October, 2017.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-british-jihadis-return-uk-iraq-syria-report-islamic-state-fighters-europe-threat-debate-terror-a8017811.html

The findings came after Rory Stewart, an international development minister, said that the only way to deal with most potential returnees was to kill them.

“They are absolutely dedicated, as members of the Islamic State, towards the creation of a caliphate, they believe in an extremely hateful doctrine which involves killing themselves, killing others and trying to use violence and brutality to create an eighth century, or seventh century, state,” he told the BBC. “So I’m afraid we have to be serious about the fact these people are a serious danger to us, and unfortunately the only way of dealing with them will be, in almost every case, to kill them.”

22 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

If the answer is you would hid the knives from her then that is the reason she should not be allowed back.

Staggering when you read stuff like this and realise that people are just happy to share any old shit that walks into their head.

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Staggering when you read stuff like this and realise that people are just happy to share any old shit that walks into their head.

Though you ignore my question.

Would you let her live with you?

If not why not. Is it because you would feel you are in danger from her?

It's a fair question.

If the answer is yes you feel you are in danger why would you expect her to live anywhere near anyone in the UK?

Edited by sureiknow

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
I assume to gain Bangladeshi citizenship she would need to apply for it, if she doesn’t and she’s stripped of her British citizenship that would be unlawful.

She may have it by default. Eg. As you are aware I have dual citizenship.. British and Irish. I was born with this right and only thing I had to apply for were passports, not citizenship.

Was enough to hang Lord Haw Haw!

8 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

It's a fair question.

If the answer is yes you feel you are in danger why would you expect her to live anywhere near anyone in the UK?

From your posts I'd think inviting Shamima Begum into my home would be a far lesser risk than letting you anywhere near it.

1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

CHECKMATE LIBERALS.

30 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

It's a fair question.

I'd be very happy to have her live next door to me.

I'd rather have her next door to me than you.

And, in particular, I'd much, much rather have her next to me than my arsehole ned neighbours who I can hear yelling at each other at one in the morning on a worknight for the umpteenth time so far this year. Must be great for their two kids under 5 years old. I'll bet they're worse parents and neighbours than Begum.

35 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Would you let her live with you? No

If not why not. Is it because you would feel you are in danger from her? No, it is because I do not wish any strangers to come and live in my house

It's a fair question.

Now, can you explain to me why her beliefs make her more likely to perpetrate knife crime?

Can you also explain to me your position on actual murderers returning to society after jail terms?

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

We put actual IRA terrorists in power at Stormont as a way of ending a conflict in which the IRA killed over 1,500 people in this country.

But sure Minister, kill a stupid wee lassie who ran away from home when she was 15 years old, a naive, brainwashed, idealistic eejit, against whom there is no evidence of her harming anyone.

Tbh, I doubt that's Rory Stewart's view about these lassies.

1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

Would I take a recently post-partum Muslim terrorist-lover in to my home?  I'd have to clear it with my teenagers and also my lassies would have to share a room but I'm not Nicola Sturgeon so, in extremis, I would.

I'd also create a P&B ID for her and encourage her to post - safely knowing she'd be much less vilified than a Rangers-supporting, Tory-voting Unionist ;) 

6 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

She qualifies automatically for Bangladeshi citizenship through her parents. 

This process has been used before to strip Abu Hamza's son of citizenship when he was in Syria (he was born in Britain but Hamza is Egyptian)

Tested and found legal by the UNCHR https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/09/terror-suspects-british-citizenship-european-ruling

FWIW, there's no such thing as UNCHR.

7 hours ago, sureiknow said:

6 hours ago, sureiknow said:

It's a fair question.

6 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Was enough to hang Lord Haw Haw!

You're a thoroughly bizarre, creepy old arsehole so i'd probably take her as a neighbour over you tbh.