The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

The issue for me is that she has been very clear on what she wants - she wants to return to the UK and live in peace with her child. Now, this is normal human instinct, but I cannot abide by that. If they come back, the kid should not be allowed to grow up in a household that has already seen one member radicalised. Let's be clear - she only wants to come back because IS are losing, and she has no other options.

If they come back, i imagine social services should have the child raised elsewhere. This is the very least that should happen. And then, of course, the woman will need to be watched like a hawk. She is still a believer.

On the issue of how they get here, the government minister is 100% right in saying that we should not put British consular lives at risk to bring them back. It is one thing if they show up at an embassy, another asking a diplomat to fly in to an unstable region and give them a lift back.

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

On the issue of how they get here, the government minister is 100% right in saying that we should not put British consular lives at risk to bring them back. It is one thing if they show up at an embassy, another asking a diplomat to fly in to an unstable region and give them a lift back.

If they arrange with her family for them to send money out with a new passport, maybe via the Red Cross or someone, it would be fairly easy for her to get to Beirut apparently, and back home. 

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

She hasn’t shown any remorse in the interview and she hasn’t had a bad thing to say about ISIS.

That is not entirely correct. In her The Times interview she did state they had become corrupt and arrested and tortured "true Musilms" and no longer deserved to win due to not being pure enough.

Now her family lawyer is feeding her lines to make her seem less of a genocidal scumbag so the ISIS sympathisers can paint her as some kind of victim, while ignoring that she seemed to have no problems with the rape, murder and general evil inflicted on Muslims and non Muslims who were not pure enough in her eyes.

Notice her mates charged extra for young children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_21st-century_Islamism#By_ISIS

I am sure her lawyer will tell her to pretend this was a bad thing.

Islamic State price list for 
women and children slaves
1–9 years old $165
10–20 $124
21–30 $82
31–40 $62
41–50

$41

Edited by dorlomin

I wonder how it is that everyone knows her so well. 

She might be a dreadful cuntress as folk are saying.

She might be someone who found out the very hard way that she made a mistake and is numb at the moment due to it all.

She might be something in between.

No idea. I get that folk are going by the interviews but given the circumstances how reliant can they be?

She might be someone who found out the very hard way that she made a mistake and is numb at the moment due to it all.
No idea. I get that folk are going by the interviews but given the circumstances how reliant can they be?
Tbh, I hate the fact that Scotland is blighted by religious bigotry at the football. Its not too much of a stretch for me to jump straight to hating this person and everything she believes. I dont think hating her and accepting that she has rights as a UK citizen are mutually exclusive though. I would defend the rights of people I hated.

As someone said above, more and more of what comes out from her now will be manicured by lawyers etc. But she pretty obviously believes in a version of Islam that doesnt seek to co exist with anything else, even Muslims who it sees as impure.

She is undoubtedly a c**t. You are correct about the kid though, given that if the kid is removed from her as soon as she lands, it will lead a completely normal life unaffected by her shite. She deserves the slammer though.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

She sounds honest in the interviews, but there's a chance she's wary of getting her throat slit in the camp if she slags off IS.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

She sounds honest in the interviews, but there's a chance she's wary of getting her throat slit in the camp if she slags off IS.

More of your inventions to defend your mates.

She is in a camp controlled by the PKK. The PKK not notable for their pro ISIS affiliation. And as I said but you were to stupid to read, she has partially "slagged off" ISIS. Perhaps if you had actually read the interviews before white knighting for Islamofascists you might not be making such a tit of yourself.

1 minute ago, dorlomin said:

More of your inventions to defend your mates.

She is in a camp controlled by the PKK. The PKK not notable for their pro ISIS affiliation. And as I said but you were to stupid to read, she has partially "slagged off" ISIS. Perhaps if you had actually read the interviews before white knighting for Islamofascists you might not be making such a tit of yourself.

What a rude man. The camp is full of IS people. As I said, she comes over as a true believer in the interviews, so she's probably just being honest.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The camp is full of IS people.

, but there's a chance she's wary of getting her throat slit in the camp if she slags off IS.

You did not read or listen to the  interview did you.

She has already "slagged off" ISIS. But only for torturing fellow Jihadis and other extremists.

You are inventing excuses for her so you can whiteknight for your ISIS buddies.

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

You did not read or listen to the  interview did you.

She has already "slagged off" ISIS. But only for torturing fellow Jihadis and other extremists.

You are inventing excuses for her so you can whiteknight for your ISIS buddies.

I'd suggest a nice cup of chamomile tea while you polish your pitchfork.

It's extremely likely that loads of such cases have already happened but just weren't in the news.
Surely we rely on the law here, which will most likely see her jailed for some time?
This shit is horribly callous in regards to the baby. The child is absolutely innocent.
Have a fucking word with yourself. Show some fucking humanity.

Alright, I hold my hands up - that was a bit cut throat on my part. I’ve since read that the family are willing to look after the child and this is obviously the best case scenario as opposed to death/growing up in a war torn nation.

"As a taxpayer"
The calling card of a moron.

It’s true though. Jail time or rehabilitation. Sure, it’s a drop in the ocean - but where do you draw the line? And then it only takes one rehabilitated person to go back to their ways and potentially devastate more lives.

dorlomin would be less obvious with the trolling where it not for the constant personal digs in a desperate attempt to get a bite.

It isn’t trolling. He’s been permanently angry at P&B at least since everyone on here was pissing themselves laughing at his mates getting emptied in the 2015 SNP surge.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

We should take her child in, but leave her rotting over there.

Absolutely right.  Let’s take in the child who was not born in the U.K. but keep out the young woman who was.

I’m astounded that you actually know how to compose words.

I didn't truly believe this would make right wing brain donors quite as angry as it has, so I've moved from not giving a shit to fully endorsing bringing her and the bairn home, sticking them in a 7 bedroom luxury mansion and paying her the £100k a year benefits or whatever it is these absolute foaming fucking helmets actually believe asylum seekers get these days.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:36, ICTJohnboy said:

She's just given an interview to SkyNews and has confirmed she has no regrets sbout joining Isis, and that she was comfortable with the beheadings of innocent civilians, journalists, taxi drivers, etc. She was obviously quite happy with the actions of so called Jihadi John who was responsible for several of these brutal attrocities.

Do you really think she should be repatriated back into the UK even if she was to be dealt with by the British judiciary?

She would probably end up with community service.

Over here they end up getting elected to Parliament.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Alright, I hold my hands up - that was a bit cut throat on my part. I’ve since read that the family are willing to look after the child and this is obviously the best case scenario as opposed to death/growing up in a war torn nation.

Yes, living as opposed to dying is probably the better option.