The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

I think the citizenship stripping was done do appease the gammon vote. Bearing in mind that she is/ was a child when she did the initial deed, she was born a British citizen & doesn't actually hold any other nationality or dual citizenship despite potentially being entitled to ( loads of people in the UK are in this category)  Simply put they would not have done the same to a white person of Irish or European ancestry in like for like circumstances.  She should come back to the UK and face the music which will likely be a lengthy jail sentence. it's only right

The only thing about Begum that scares me is that she appears to be totally remorseless about what she's done and where's she's been. 

She has every right to appeal and go to court in the UK, all the gammon seethe over it is hilarious.

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I think the citizenship stripping was done do appease the gammon vote. Bearing in mind that she is/ was a child when she did the initial deed, she was born a British citizen  doesn't actually hold any other nationality or dual citizenship ( loads of people in the UK are in this category)  Simply put they would not have done the same to a white person of Irish or European ancestry in like for like circumstances.  She should come back to the UK and face the music which will likely be a lengthy jail sentence. it's only right

What can she be charged with?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So in what seems to be a pretty clear reaction to this case and the treatment of Ms Begum (stripping her of her citizenship), roughly 40% of those from an ethnic minority background could now have their citizenship revoked, without process or warning, at a time of the government's choosing. Very well done to those who insisted this was the correct course of action and I'm sure we can trust our current government, or one with wild-eyed racist Yvette Cooper as Home Secretary, to apply this in a non lunatic fashion

20211203_181825.jpg

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan