The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, ali_91 said:
Compounds an absolutely abhorrent decision made by that horrible Tory c**t Javid. 

Would she realistically have been back here by now anyway? She was told she would have to get to a UK consulate under her own steam before the citizenship stripping happened. Dont think the bairn would have survived that ordeal either tbh.

With a passport and cash it would have been quite easy for her to get to Beirut and home apparently, most of Syria is pretty stable now. The urgent thing to me is helping the Kurds care for all the other babies and children in a similar situation, another 100 odd have died that don't hit the front pages.

I think it just emphasis the conditions the baby, (and mother,) were/are in though. Whether the baby would have survived or not is almost secondary to the fact that we as a country have just left them both there and wiped our hands with them. 
Yeah but enough before Javids posturing, they were in for a tough time getting back was my point

I see what you are saying, but I don’t think ‘the baby might have died anyway,’ is a point that saves anyone from recriminations. 
There is never any saving the likes of Javid. Its a hard choice, which cross to nail a Tory Home Secretary to.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Another former British citizen who joined the Islamic State died in a prison run by Syrian Kurds the other week.

I can understand why countries don’t want these people back - it will be extremely difficult to prosecute them all and they are all likely to be dangerous people. There will be hundreds of British citizens in this position, to imprison them all would be a huge task. By removing their citizenship this isn’t a problem.

However, the Kurds aren’t in a position to deal with it either - Syria is still at war and is a devastated country. There simply can’t be a humane way and safe solution for them to keep thousands of prisoners like this because there’s nowhere else for them to go. Being brutally honest about it, eventually these places will revolt and escape (the British citizen last week was apparently killed in an escape attempt) or the Kurds will need to ship them somewhere that can do it - But no-one wants them.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Another former British citizen who joined the Islamic State died in a prison run by Syrian Kurds the other week.

I can understand why countries don’t want these people back - it will be extremely difficult to prosecute them all and they are all likely to be dangerous people. There will be hundreds of British citizens in this position, to imprison them all would be a huge task. By removing their citizenship this isn’t a problem.

However, the Kurds aren’t in a position to deal with it either - Syria is still at war and is a devastated country. There simply can’t be a humane way and safe solution for them to keep thousands of prisoners like this because there’s nowhere else for them to go. Being brutally honest about it, eventually these places will revolt and escape (the British citizen last week was apparently killed in an escape attempt) or the Kurds will need to ship them somewhere that can do it - But no-one wants them.

If we don't take them back the Turks should, they helped them into Syria in the first place.

17 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If we don't take them back the Turks should, they helped them into Syria in the first place.

Repeating the old 'empty the prisons, give them weapons, use them to ethnically cleanse a minority' strategy they used on the Armenians with the Kurds.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

It begs the question that If ISIS were still a considerable force and in power would she still be with them? 

She'd have to fill in a form and send it in to ISIS Special Hardship Department who would consider her request.

Oh wait, ISIS have replied.

Dear Miss Begum,

Thank you for your request for permission to leave. We have decided that rather than leave, we will set you on fire and throw you off a tall building. I'm sorry to send such disappointing news. I'll be back in touch to arrange a suitable time for your execution.

Allahu Akbar!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Hopefully she gets off with it then gets on Twitter to ruin some gammon heads. 

On 15/02/2019 at 10:19, dorlomin said:

She was not caught shop lifting in Benidorm, she is an active supporter of a genocidal organisation whose stated aim is to become a global empire that seeks to impose one very narrow vision of Islam on all humanity by violence and mass murder. She was and seems to be still is a supporter of an organisation that enslaved (with chains round the neck) people it captured who were not the correct kind of Muslim. Its fighters were given these slaves as house servants and allowed to rape as a reward for being murderous thugs, these were often children of around 13 years old. She has not expressed any remorse of regret at the actions of these ******scum. She openly states she was unfazed by seeing the remains of beheaded people in dustbins.

She has a legal right to return to the UK but get a grip of the kind of person she is. She actively travelled thousands of miles to f**k genocidal fruitcakes for Allah. In her own words she was keen to find some fighter she had never met (though preferably English speaking) and get with the making new soldiers for God. 

There are a few people who have high post counts on this politics forum but seem to be mostly bored and desperate for something to say for the attention.

It seems to have gotten a lot worse since lock down began.