The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

If ISIS had succeeded in their pathetic attempt at global domination she probably would have gleefully watched every last one of us non-believers get beheaded. 

**** her.   Can't she just do us all a favour and top herself quietly and out of everyones way?  

Save the child.  

Edited by AberdeenHibee

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

She is scum and I don't much care what happens to her.

I suppose folk are just uncomfortable with the lack of oversight of the citizenship stripping process, its potential for abuse.

Reckon it could give a lot of these animals an out if she was allowed to return.

It's the kid I feel sorry for. Hasn't got a prayer of a normal life. Don't think it would help if he was cared for by her family either.

15 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Hahahha mate you’re about 70, guaranteed you can’t get it up without medication and your missus has a fanny like a dried up prune. Pipe down.

By the time you’re my age you’ll maybe have had your leg over.  

Then again, maybe not.

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It’s a Wednesday evening and what else is there to do? 

Sit in your armchair wanking off to Pop Idols? Tbf that's probably similar to what old man dangers up to tonight, best bit of action he's likely to get these days!

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

By the time you’re my age you’ll maybe have had your leg over.  

Then again, maybe not.

Haha rekt. Now stop derailing* this terrific thread.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

13 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Until the citizenship thing I was with you, why take them back even if its to chuck them in jail.

But now this has been done, I'm thinking of dual citizenship journalists and politicians who expose tory corruption, and how easily a brexity home secretary of a Boris Johnson (ironically himself a dual citizen) led government could kick them out the country.

I think corruption across all the political parties all over the world  is rife Mixu. 

Solve that and everything would be tickety-boo. 

Edited by LincolnHearts

Re-reading up on the endless factions within this war, I came across what I have confirmed as a legitimate microfaction. 

TQILA-LGBT-Army.jpg

The IRPGF are anarchists who signed up as international fighters with the KPP armed wing the YPG (YPG are the core of the SFA who took Raqqa)

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/community/82784/lgbt-army-fighting-isis/

I really hope from the bottom of my aesthetic heart that some Takfiri Salafist god botherer was sent to non existent heaven by a queer anarchist. 

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Well obviously. It's just uneasiness about this power which might seem fair enough in this case at this time in this political climate, but to mangle an analogy puppies aren't just for christmas.

Except in Korea, obviously.

If ISIS had succeeded in their pathetic attempt at global domination she probably would have gleefully watched every last one of us non-believers get beheaded. 
**** her.   Can't she just do us all a favour and top herself quietly and out of everyones way?  
Save the child.  

#BREXIT