The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I remember reading an application form for Council jobs in Mosul when IS were in charge. It was mainly your standard job application you would get here, but there was a question about your attitude to martyrdom. Like the Nazis I think they appreciate the value of decent records and paperwork. Probably too late for you if you're after a career change. 

Fair play to you, can't be too many readers of Arabic on P+B

9 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Fair play to you, can't be too many readers of Arabic on P+B

Don't remember where I read the translated form, but here's some stuff about their bureaucratic niceties.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/04/04/world/middleeast/isis-documents-mosul-iraq.html  

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I remember reading an application form for Council jobs in Mosul when IS were in charge. It was mainly your standard job application you would get here, but there was a question about your attitude to martyrdom. Like the Nazis I think they appreciate the value of decent records and paperwork. Probably too late for you if you're after a career change. 

Did you get the job?

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't remember where I read the translated form, but here's some stuff about their bureaucratic niceties.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/04/04/world/middleeast/isis-documents-mosul-iraq.html  

I'm impressed. There must be people captured that will acknowledge being in ISIS, but claim to have been in admin rather than frontline duties.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm impressed. There must be people captured that will acknowledge being in ISIS, but claim to have been in admin rather than frontline duties.

Clerks for the Caliphate?  Has a nice ring to it.

On 20/02/2019 at 23:57, welshbairn said:

That's the difficulty the UK Home Office has. If she was trying to recruit her school friends on Facebook or whatever that would probably be enough to send her to jail, but it sounds like she just went out there and married a Dutch fighter/terrorist, and stayed at home when the bombs allowed. There are ways of forcing her to undergo de-radicalisation treatment and having to sign a form at a police station every day etc, but thought crimes aren't yet a thing in UK law.

She has admitted on Camera to being a member of ISIS.

Bit more than a thought crime.

I see the son of Abu Hamster is making a big appeal to have citizenship reinstated. But I have not seen much in the way of tugging at the heart strings appeals to his naive youth etc from those who have championed Begum. 

This woman is a still unrepentant fascist supporter of an organisations who were explicit in their plans for genocides. They actively encourage mass rape of children. 

The argument from anyone with a brain should be the principle as to whether the home secretary should have these powers and the principle of how to engage with the supporters of the attempt to create a global fascist empire. Those who made emotional appeals to the instance of this thick as mince twit have left a door open to be called hypocrites for not supporting some very nasty scumbags that are going to be surfacing in the coming months. 

Some back channel speculation is that the SDF is looking to hand her over the Assad regime who can then make a big play of being compassionate to her while indulging in a orgy of vengeance on those with less celebrity appeal. 

US seems to be leaving some boots on the ground to keep the Turks and Assad off of the SDF territory but I would not bet a weeks wages on it. But the mess that is Syria is a far worse than most realise. Lots of noise about PKK trying to oppress\force out non Kurd ethnicities from some parts of SDF territory and what is going on in Putin\Assad controlled land is likely as dark as night. 

Amidst the huge scale of human misery in that country is truly sickening that one thick, gullible East London fascist gets all this attention and sympathy. 

But the important thing is you have your little internet footstamp and get to strut around as having achieved something. 

Personally like many I’d let her rot where she is but then it’s hardly fair on the Syrians and the Kurds who currently hold her and under international law she’s probably going to have to come home.

What to do with her after that is the issue as we’ve no idea how dangerous she is and her potential to radicalise others. I’d imagine the government will charge her with anything they can come up with to take her off the streets and then SO15 will spend years monitoring her at a huge cost.

She should certainly have her child taken into care and preferably not her family as they were the ones who raised her. Was she brainwashed? Probably but undoing that is difficult, I don’t buy the she was only a child as at 15 you know right from wrong and as an adult now she will face severe consequences on her return.

The other huge issue is possible retribution attacks by far right idiots once she is back on the streets as she’s been so high profile so she may need a new identity.

All in all she’s a very stupid girl and I do feel for her family and child but I have little sympathy for her.

9 hours ago, dorlomin said:

But the important thing is you have your little internet footstamp and get to strut around as having achieved something. 

Well, that's somebody telt. I'm just not sure who.

Turns out that whilst Corbyn is trying to score political points by saying she should be allowed to return and nobody should have their citizenship stripped from them, McDonnell has been calling for people who fight for the Israeli Army to be stripped of theirs. https://order-order.com/2019/02/22/mcdonnell-strip-brits-fight-israeli-state-citizenship/

6 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Turns out that whilst Corbyn is trying to score political points by saying she should be allowed to return and nobody should have their citizenship stripped from them, McDonnell has been calling for people who fight for the Israeli Army to be stripped of theirs. https://order-order.com/2019/02/22/mcdonnell-strip-brits-fight-israeli-state-citizenship/

Good choice of source m8. The people in that comment section display such a high level of intellect. jose.png

24 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Who gives a f**k about the source if the story is true?

I suspect there are many people here who would agree that anyone fighting for the IDF should have their British citizenship removed

Well when you're trying to prove something to be true, then the source tends to matter m8. bQshDtu.png

That site appears to be full of Thatcherite "roooool Britannia" types though. eMlO2Ay.png

Edited by BawWatchin