The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

On 15/02/2019 at 19:51, ali_91 said:

She’s our citizen, she’s our responsibility. Why on Earth should some other country have to punish her or let her live in their country? Quite ironic when the ‘send them home,’ brigade don’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot. British imperialism at its finest. 

That’s of course ignoring the fact she was only 15, brainwashed and groomed. Let her come back, if she’s found guilty of being linked to a proscribed terrorist group or some other charge then punish her under our laws, like any civilised country should. 

she could get a house next door to you. sure you would  be happy with that

send a private plane for her to come ' home ' and then it 'disappears'  over  the swiss alps, sent a boat for her and it mysteriously  sinks in the middle of the atlantic or she can fucking  blow her self up  in Syria 3 options there.

Yes, destroying millions of pounds worth of transport and killing a couple of crews is definitely worth satisfying your bizarre third-party revenge fantasies, you fucking weirdo.
she could get a house next door to you. sure you would  be happy with that
Can't see her wanting to live in Perth tbh

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

There's a lot of morons here who don't have the fucking first clue about indoctrination.

I've seen it first hand - not religious indoctrination but political - it's amazing what shite people are prepared to swallow if they are in a vulnerable state.

Interesting article here from February, 2015. You do have to feel some sympathy for her parents if this is true.

The girl should make some attempt at contrition - to say she does not regret her actions will certainly not win her many friends in this country.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/britain-debates-to-stop-teenage-girls-joining-islamic-state-741570

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Yes, destroying millions of pounds worth of transport and killing a couple of crews is definitely worth satisfying your bizarre third-party revenge fantasies, you fucking weirdo.
Can't see her wanting to live in Perth tbh

milions of pounds worth , they would use  shit one that is due to be scrapped as for the plane, she never got on in the first place ? think about it 

Interesting article here from February, 2015. You do have to feel some sympathy for her parents if this is true.
The girl should make some attempt at contrition - to say she does not regret her actions will certainly not win her many friends in this country.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/britain-debates-to-stop-teenage-girls-joining-islamic-state-741570

It's difficult to make a contrition if you have not gone through any sort of counter-indoctrination process. If she does come back you would hope that there would be something in place to help this.

Rejecting her is the easy thing to do - taking her back, educating her and then using her as a tool against Daesh would be far more fruitful in the long run instead of pandering to the goldfish gammon tendency.

I find the law interesting a lot of the time. In cases like this I also find it interesting just how many people seem to be desperate to f**k off the laws of the land in favour of some sort of medieval justice.

There are two things that shouldnt be confused but routinely are.... The laws have to be applied to citizens of this country.

The lassie is obviously a horrible c**t, and undoubtedly wishes death and destruction on us and our families.

The second point naturally provokes feelings of hate towards her, its human instinct. Nothing wrong with that. I hate anyone who steps outwith the bounds of human decency to support what groups like Isis peddle.

But if you cant look beyond the hate and see the neccessity to stick within the confines of the law, you are most likely an idiot.

She has given birth now according to the news.

I can see this from both sides.  If she was groomed before she left then I can have some sympathy here, being over there for that amount of time must have impacted on her state of mind as well.

I'd be willing for her to come back, but there has to be a full investigation and if guilty then an appropriate sentence.  Certainly, she just cant be allowed to return to a 'normal' life and definitely not a new identity unless it can be proven she was groomed and has now realised that and has been rehabilitated (is that even possible???).

Complex one, but she should come home and be dealt with by the law.

I can see this from both sides.  If she was groomed before she left then I can have some sympathy here, being over there for that amount of time must have impacted on her state of mind as well.
I'd be willing for her to come back, but there has to be a full investigation and if guilty then an appropriate sentence.  Certainly, she just cant be allowed to return to a 'normal' life and definitely not a new identity unless it can be proven she was groomed and has now realised that and has been rehabilitated (is that even possible???).
I have said pretty much the same elsewhere. She should be allowed home but there needs to be a rehabilitation process as well.

35 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I wonder how long it'll be until The Sun/Daily Mail's journalists have tracked her down and put a picture of her looking not completely miserable on their front page over a classy headline.

I'll have 3 days after her return.

Something like this?

9CCB33D5-FEE4-4011-99AF-63240DAE9C70.jpeg

3 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

She's just given an interview to SkyNews and has confirmed she has no regrets sbout joining Isis, and that she was comfortable with the beheadings of innocent civilians, journalists, taxi drivers, etc. She was obviously quite happy with the actions of so called Jihadi John who was responsible for several of these brutal attrocities.

Do you really think she should be repatriated back into the UK even if she was to be dealt with by the British judiciary?

She would probably end up with community service.