The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

Uh, if Shamima Begum killed someone then she will get charged with that. I don’t think anyone needs to worry about a muslim supporting a murderous ideology getting off scot free given that Prevent love intervening when muslim children say something vaguely untoward.

That’s the Justice Sec “conceding” that she can return to the UK. I don’t think people need to worry given that they’ll probably try and find something to charge her with and even if they don’t she’ll be heavily monitored for the rest of her life. She won’t be able to take a shit for the rest of her life without someone in the intelligence services being aware of it.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Presumably any of these Isis supporters, if repatriated in the UK, would need to given secret identities otherwise their lives wouldn't be worth living - that is, if their lives lasted any time at all.

I'm amazed to note in that article, that the US has offered to repatriate citizens suspected of Isis membership.

Has anyone told Donald Trump?

21 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Has she actually broke any laws?

This is 21st Century Britain for Christs sake, you can get jailed for insinuations on facebook and twitter nowadays...............

34 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We needn't worry what Kurds think. Once they've beaten ISIS, we'll let The Turks  kill them.

8 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presumably any of these Isis supporters, if repatriated in the UK, would need to given secret identities otherwise their lives wouldn't be worth living - that is, if their lives lasted any time at all.

I'm amazed to note in that article, that the US has offered to repatriate citizens suspected of Isis membership.

Has anyone told Donald Trump?

They normally blast them to smithereens by drone. Don't think there's many surviving American nationals in IS, they're talking about putting captured IS members from other countries in Guantanamo if their Governments refuse to take them back, legally they can't do that to American citizens. I suspect they'd quietly release them to some friendly Middle Eastern country and have them disappear, like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ISIS_fighter

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Going by the evidence which we have which is that she left the UK to go and fight for evil terrorists in Syria, she has, by her own admission, continued to openly support this cause even in defeat and has also shown no remorse whatsoever for the crimes / executions / genocide which has been committed, as such I think it would probably have been best for everyone concerned if she'd just been made to disappear.

I do get the fact that people are saying "oh, she's just a wee lassie that was brainwashed" but unfortunately we're way past that stage and we're now left with the person which exists post that alleged brainwashing and that person is most certainly a major security risk.

We would also be setting a very dangerous precedent and presumably the next move would be to call for a full pardon for the likes of Jon Venables and Robert Thompson and paying of compensation as they were "only young lads who didn't know any better" when they committed the cold and calculated murder of a toddler.

As I say, we all make our own decisions in life and we should ALL have to live with the consequences of these decisions irrespective of how unpalatable these consequences are to some of us................

I ask again, is there any evidence that she committed crimes (other than the "supporting terrorism" catch-all).  Going abroad to support a cause that perhaps neither of us agree with should not in and if itself be a crime.

If course if there is any evidence to the contrary then she should be dealt with by the country where the crimes were committed.  If they aren't willing to do this then I see it as no business of the UK.

Comparing her to people who have been convicted of murder isn't helpful in any way.

Edited by strichener

32 minutes ago, strichener said:

I ask again, is there any evidence that she committed crimes (other than the "supporting terrorism" catch-all).  Going abroad to support a cause that perhaps neither of us agree with should not in and if itself be a crime.

If course if there is any evidence to the contrary then she should be dealt with by the country where the crimes were committed.  If they aren't willing to do this then I see it as no business of the UK.

Comparing her to people who have been convicted of murder isn't helpful in any way.

Are you for real ??

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Having witnessed the devastation a terrorist act can  cause a  family I'm all for bringing her back, then stoning the bitch to death in front of her family. Fucking c**t that she is.

Stick to the football threads tam.