The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

ICTJohnboy

1 hour ago, btb said:

I am that bleeding heart liberal who thinks we should re-admit her to the UK - she was a brainwashed child when she left and is now a brainwashed young adult with a tragic history of having lost two children - if we're not willing to accept her return and try to rehabilitate her are we any better than ISIS, if we're not prepared to take the risk and be better than ISIS what is the point in it all?

Count me in, too.  Not great choices for her:  Syrian refugee camp or British prison with her wean taken in to care once she whelps?  Oh, and on release being a target for every 'Muslims are evil' vigilante around.  She's fucked either way.

We have to err on the side of compassion and, if her family fund her return, support that.

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Well one of them is dead, another presumed dead and the third one shows no sign of remorse.

She can stay where she is. 

Anyone leaving the UK in support of ISIS should forfeit any 'rights' the minute they leave.  They are not welcome back. 

I imagine in the near future, she'll be back in the UK at our expense, preaching her filth to anyone who'll listen. We'll just shrug our shoulders and tut away in the background. 

Don't see why the Syrians or Kurds should have to pay to look after them when our tourists go mad on holiday or jihad. Ship her back, bang her up if necessary, but she's our responsibility.

I think it is possible to be both a victim and an offender, and that her repatriation and potential rehabilitation would be a more potent weapon against terrorist narratives than the alternative of abandonment. I'm also aware that her unborn child didn't make her decisions, and shouldn't be needlessly condemned for them. 

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I literally cannot fathom coming to any point in my life, no matter how high or low, that the outcome of this would matter one solitary f**k to me.

I assume the Mail is spitting foam, yeah? TjIgIBM.png

Not even if Trump invites her and her Isis friends to come and stay in the USA?

Had some 19 year old white male turned up on TV in the UK after having gone to join a Christian Identity militia in the US whos aim was to kill all non Christians and impose a global Christian empire on the world, I doubt the same "bleeding hearts" would be calling for compassion towards him and for him to be seen as a victim who had been groomed. She was a willing member of a genocidal death cult that used the rape and enslavement of what it deemed to be non muslims as a recruiting tool, telling would be fighters these were the side benefits to killing all and any it disliked. She new this before leaving, she went of her own violation to become a trophy wife for an IS fighter.  She may have actually owned a slave at some point. Her children died because of her neglect of care by choosing to live in a war zone. Her regrets as expressed in the interview is that IS failed because they were not pure enough and became corrupt.

She has a legal right to live in the UK and we have a moral obligation to see to the babies welfare.  But so far as I can see this woman has a long road to travel until she can see other faiths and even most members of her own as people entitled to freedom and liberty and not be fitting subjects for summary executions.

Her local authority area should announce that they're giving her a 4 bed Council house on the same day a second referendum on Brexit is announced. That would generate some off-the-scale seethe. 

On a serious note, it's quite a difficult one. Whatever her beliefs, she is presumably still a british citizen and though her beliefs are ridiculous, her kid doesn't have that choice. I assume her family will take care of her as she'll fail the habitual residence test and won't able to get any state support for quite some time. 

Going back to Dorlomin's "What if" scenario. I'd imagine a large number of our UKIP/Tory-voting population would welcome such a person back with open arms. Gerard Batten and Yaxley-Lennon would be falling over each other for the first photo-opp with the boy. 

Apart from anything else, surely she is an illegal immigrant in Syria and should be "sent back to where she came from"? She is British after all, there must be some responsibility there for us to deal with her. 

38 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I'd imagine a large number of our UKIP/Tory-voting population would welcome such a person back with open arms. Gerard Batten and Yaxley-Lennon would be falling over each other for the first photo-opp with the boy. 

They are in coalition with Sammy Wilson who is a ball hair away from that kind of thinking.

In January 1994, the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) released a document calling for ethnic cleansing and repartition of Ireland, with the goal of making Northern Ireland wholly Protestant.[10][11] The plan was to be implemented should the British Army withdraw from Northern Ireland. Some areas with strong Catholic/nationalist majorities near the Irish border would be handed over to the Republic of Ireland, and those Catholics left stranded in the "Protestant state" would be "expelled, nullified, or interned".[10] Controversially, Wilson called the plan a "very valuable return to reality". He added: "[it] shows that some loyalist paramilitaries are looking ahead and contemplating what needs to be done to maintain our separate Ulster identity".[10]

Wilson again served as Lord Mayor of Belfast between June 2000 and June 2001. During his time as Mayor, the Andersonstown News set up a website to highlight Wilson's "naked sectarianism". The site included such quotes from Wilson as: "The GAA is the sporting wing of the IRA"; "I don't care if [gays] are ratepayers. As far as I am concerned they are perverts"; "*****s don't pay rates"; and "They [Sinn Féin voters in the Oldpark area of Belfast] are sub-human animals". The Andersonstown News had challenged Wilson to take legal action if he felt he was being misrepresented. He did not. The website voluntarily shut down when he ended his tenure as Mayor.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Wilson_(politician)

What kind of example would bringing her back to the UK set? Could other would be extremists think “oh it’s okay, if I don’t like it out there I know I’ll be able to get home anyway.”

I was definitely in the “made yer bed, now lie in it” camp but now I’m thinking, well she was just a kid when she went over and she’s been taken advantage of and has endured a horrific time out there - that’s probably not how the idea was presented to her when she was talking to whoever she was about heading off.

Then again, what if you brought her back and she was found to be indulging in influencing people online or she goes rogue and decides to attack someone? What a kick in the teeth that would be to all the people in the UK who have lost loved ones in terrorist attacks over the past few years.

17 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

She was 15 when she left and is still a teenager. We all make mistakes and it's time for a bit of compassion. Let her back.... 

Normally I’d agree with that sentiment but not in this case.

8 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

She was 15 when she left and is still a teenager. We all make mistakes and it's time for a bit of compassion. Let her back.... 

She was not caught shop lifting in Benidorm, she is an active supporter of a genocidal orginisation whose stated aim is to become a global empire that seeks to impose one very narrow vision of Islam on all humanity by violence and mass murder. She was and seems to be still is a supporter of an organisation that enslaved (with chains round the neck) people it captured who were not the correct kind of Muslim. Its fighters were given these slaves as house servants and allowed to rape as a reward for being murderous thugs, these were often children of around 13 years old. She has not expressed any remorse of regret at the actions of these fucking scum. She openly states she was unfazed by seeing the remains of beheaded people in dustbins.

She has a legal right to return to the UK but get a grip of the kind of person she is. She actively travelled thousands of miles to f**k genocidal fruitcakes for Allah. In her own words she was keen to find some fighter she had never met (though preferably English speaking) and get with the making new soldiers for God.

There would be far more outrage on this forum at a 19 year old male shouting sectarian, racists or homophobic slogans at a football match than many are showing towards her views.

They always talk about the medieval IS caliphate yet I watched a documentary about a western woman trying to get her son to go home and it was all skyping and face timing each other. How much contact did she have with her family during her crusade and if she still has no regrets why does she want to return to a Kafir State? Let the family to go out and pick up their grandchild she can stay where she is.

2 hours ago, GAD said:

Apart from anything else, surely she is an illegal immigrant in Syria and should be "sent back to where she came from"? She is British after all, there must be some responsibility there for us to deal with her. 

I agree, all countries should have a responsibility for their own citizens abroad. There is a sense of 'it's not our problem' but why should Syria be burdened with all those who have travelled there to wreak havoc upon the country? I have no sympathy for this young woman but if she is a British citizen she should return and be dealt with here.