• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ICTJohnboy

The Bethnal Green Schoolgirls

Surprised there isn't already a thread on this, unless I'm missing something.

Should these girls who went out to Syria in support of Isis be allowed to return to the UK?

I bet this will be the first question on Question Time tonight.

Surprised there isn't already a thread on this, unless I'm missing something.
Should these girls who went out to Syria in support of Isis be allowed to return to the UK?
I bet this will be the first question on Question Time tonight.
Hanging is too good for 'em!

(The audience)

Quite a tricky one. It's just the one lassie wanting to come home because she is 9 months pregnant and the caliphate is all but lost. Of the other two, one is dead and the other presumed dead. I am amazed at her lack of shame and the fact she doesnt even pretend to be sorry etc. She actually said she was disappointed the caliphate failed and that she wished she could have done more to help. 

5 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Hanging is too good for 'em!

(The audience)

“Sturgeon is a c*nt” - Billy Mitchell

I shouldn't think the hard core rabid brexiteers will welcome any of them back to the UK with open arms.

7 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Hell mend her tbh.

I thought that too at first. Its tricky though in that she was 15 when she went away and is now 19, so she was legally a child and groomed/brainwashed when she left. So she is kind of a victim, I would worry that shed be too far gone and "radicalised" to ever be able to trust her fully. I wouldn't want to live near her though tbh.

Edited by Guts

Well one of them is dead, another presumed dead and the third one shows no sign of remorse.

She can stay where she is. 

Anyone leaving the UK in support of ISIS should forfeit any 'rights' the minute they leave.  They are not welcome back. 

I imagine in the near future, she'll be back in the UK at our expense, preaching her filth to anyone who'll listen. We'll just shrug our shoulders and tut away in the background. 

I absolutely would not let the one featured  on TV today  back to this country,  Be interesting to see how other countries deal with this. It won`t be a uniquely UK issue.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

I am that bleeding heart liberal who thinks we should re-admit her to the UK - she was a brainwashed child when she left and is now a brainwashed young adult with a tragic history of having lost two children - if we're not willing to accept her return and try to rehabilitate her are we any better than ISIS, if we're not prepared to take the risk and be better than ISIS what is the point in it all?

On a more practical note I think refusing her return and demonising her will push young Muslims on the cusp of being "radicalised" further down that route.

Edited by btb

14 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Well one of them is dead, another presumed dead and the third one shows no sign of remorse.

She can stay where she is. 

Anyone leaving the UK in support of ISIS should forfeit any 'rights' the minute they leave.  They are not welcome back. 

I imagine in the near future, she'll be back in the UK at our expense, preaching her filth to anyone who'll listen. We'll just shrug our shoulders and tut away in the background

This. 

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

It's a tricky one, is she a Wid?

I asked that on another forum.

Did. Not. Go. Down. Well.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:

Did they fight with Isis ?

One of them fenced with the boaby and forgot to parry.

It sounds like she spent her entire time in Syria hiding in a cave, getting raped, having miscarriages and watching people get their head cuts off.

It still took her 4 years to decide whether or not she would be better off in the UK.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

It sounds like she spent her entire time in Syria hiding in a cave, getting raped, having miscarriages and watching people get their head cuts off.

It still took her 4 years to decide whether or not she would be better off in the UK.

She had two prior  full term pregnancies but lost the babies to malnutrition or disease.