Managment

Thepieman11

said i would not be back .. but has to be said..  now mick can pay for his players .. and nobody can say anything as this is allowed at junior level.. only the  people who are involved in paying in the amatuer game are the ones who say...WE DONT PAY ..  the clubs who win the scottish west every year.    99% are paying players.. fact,,  i know over 200 players and i do not know  any JUNIOR who  gives up   5, 6, 700.. or more a year to play for nothing .. infact if you take into account what MOST amatuer players pay a season   it is near 200 each to the  club  .. now thats amatuer players ..might take a run up at the start of next season to see just how many coville  players will be there. i hope mick does well at darvel..

How much were the colville players on then? Enough to tempt them to go to Darvel you reckon?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/02/2019 at 19:57, Area 51 said:

Heard that at training tonight. If the Management Team are going en masse, does it follow that the majority of the playing staff will be going also ?

Not neciserly a lot of there players are happy playing amature football not every player wants the added pressure of playing juniors the training the commitment ect even for the really good am teams such as CP

It can difficult getting am players to go junior and semi pro players to go junior cos there happy were they are

Can see two or three maybe going along but not the whole first 11 

On 17/02/2019 at 17:03, Steven Greenlees said:

How much were the colville players on then? Enough to tempt them to go to Darvel you reckon?

If there getting paid and there is proof they will get kicked out the league

Thing is there has been rumours about teams for years and that is what they are or else they would get sin died

Reality is amatur football can actually be as good or better if your at the right team

And for some guys it's more about enjoying there football than the cash some are in good jobs to

Guest Mick Kennedy

For myself, the players and the club this isn’t the time to be talking about who’s going to Darvel. The club will work in the background putting things in place gif next season, my job and players is to try and end the season with some trophies 

Archived