Managment

Thepieman11

17 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Would a lot of Colville players go with him? Don’t know any of them but they’re obviously all quality players and have probably either played or at least been offered the chance to go junior in the past. 

They’ve won everything on offer at amateur level , also be good mates ,I’m  sure players he wants to go with him will surely go, get offered a decent wage , and go for the junior Scottish, easier said than done though, if he gets backed with a barrow load of dough, he should have a good crack at it, 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree with you their mate, him and mason really close , could spell bad times ahead for both shortlees and colville next year if Mick , gets his hands on kier and colville,s star men . Very interesting times ahead haha , amateur football being cherry picked of its best players , by the man of the moment . Mr Mick Kennedy , hahaha .
bad times for them good times for amatuer football with a more level standard.

22 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Keir could be on the cards mate , him and mick get on really well and the boy is just quality 

Can’t see Keir making the move to darvel. He won’t leave mason quality sides have tried and failed before. But if in the off chance he does come junior I’ve been told his likely destination would be Troon especially with the wages they will offer him after last years exploits. On another note I think this appointment is fantastic for darvel n they could certainly be worth a watch next season. WATP

43 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

Can’t see Keir making the move to darvel. He won’t leave mason quality sides have tried and failed before. But if in the off chance he does come junior I’ve been told his likely destination would be Troon especially with the wages they will offer him after last years exploits. On another note I think this appointment is fantastic for darvel n they could certainly be worth a watch next season. WATP

It won’t be about money with keir but we do believe he will be talking to them and that’s fine , the Mick factor mite just sway it our way , time will tell 

26 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It won’t be about money with keir but we do believe he will be talking to them and that’s fine , the Mick factor mite just sway it our way , time will tell 

Everyone has a price and darvel wont compete with Troon and I dare say IF Keir is leaving the amateur game im sure ther would be a lot more interest from other clubs. But IMO he will stay Wher he is. WATP

9 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

Everyone has a price and darvel wont compete with Troon and I dare say IF Keir is leaving the amateur game im sure ther would be a lot more interest from other clubs. But IMO he will stay Wher he is. WATP

Mate, Kennedy is a guy who's managed to get guys to drop from senior football to come and play with him at amateur for christ sake. Convincing a player to come to Darvel over Troon (who are only one league apart) will be a piece of cake to him.

And you can guarantee Darvel will be flinging big money about next season as well.

1 hour ago, Crazy Feet said:

Mate, Kennedy is a guy who's managed to get guys to drop from senior football to come and play with him at amateur for christ sake. Convincing a player to come to Darvel over Troon (who are only one league apart) will be a piece of cake to him.

And you can guarantee Darvel will be flinging big money about next season as well.

I agree with this, not saying darvel have quite the same finances as troon but I believe if mick wants keir then he'll get enough financial back to match most other junior clubs 

said i would not be back .. but has to be said..  now mick can pay for his players .. and nobody can say anything as this is allowed at junior level.. only the  people who are involved in paying in the amatuer game are the ones who say...WE DONT PAY ..  the clubs who win the scottish west every year.    99% are paying players.. fact,,  i know over 200 players and i do not know  any JUNIOR who  gives up   5, 6, 700.. or more a year to play for nothing .. infact if you take into account what MOST amatuer players pay a season   it is near 200 each to the  club  .. now thats amatuer players ..might take a run up at the start of next season to see just how many coville  players will be there. i hope mick does well at darvel..

7 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Time will tell but if Keir does move I see his destination being Troon. Darvel will not be able to match them for wages.  Darvel game postponed today and a see Shortlees won 5-1 did Keir play? 

19 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

Time will tell but if Keir does move I see his destination being Troon. Darvel will not be able to match them for wages.  Darvel game postponed today and a see Shortlees won 5-1 did Keir play? 

Darvel won 2-0 against Irvine vics today

34 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

And good luck to him if he gos to Troon as he’s possibly the best player in Ayrshire but he’s really tight with mick and if it’s about money which I don’t believe has ever been his goal Troon will be his destination , however don’t think we will not be in the hunt 

2 minutes ago, Juniorguru said:

My mistake I thought was postponed? Just Heard Keir scored 3 must be trying to impress 

The boy is a class player and proved it as he's one of the best amateur players going about, would be good to see him stepping up a level and playing every week in the juniors too see how good he can be 

Agree with you their mate, him and mason really close , could spell bad times ahead for both shortlees and colville next year if Mick , gets his hands on kier and colville,s star men . Very interesting times ahead haha , amateur football being cherry picked of its best players , by the man of the moment . Mr Mick Kennedy , hahaha .

How interesting would it be if billy and mick got together ?? 2 successful guys at amateur level. Quite sure they could give the junior boys a run for there money. No pun intended [emoji23]

Archived