BBC Syria producer: Syria Chemical Attack Was Staged

steve55

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s staggering that people use Sputnik, RT, and Press TV as legitimate sources for their fruit loop conspiracies. In some ways it makes a lot of sense, because the insane conspiracies don’t get airtime anywhere else. But if you were going to present an argument for the “alt right”, you’d probably try and find better journalists than fat shouty blokes from Austin, and open Russian propagandists.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s staggering that people use Sputnik, RT, and Press TV as legitimate sources for their fruit loop conspiracies. In some ways it makes a lot of sense, because the insane conspiracies don’t get airtime anywhere else. But if you were going to present an argument for the “alt right”, you’d probably try and find better journalists than fat shouty blokes from Austin, and open Russian propagandists.

I am quoting from a BBC journalist who was on the scene.  Are you really that stupid you have missed this?

8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

This is clearly a load of rubbish. The BBC along with the rest of the British MSM told us that it happened and they can always be trusted to deliver truth and balance as other issues have shown....

Not the 1st time we have been shown lies in war:

It is frightening that some people on here refuse the accept facts, unless it comes from the TV.

4 minutes ago, steve55 said:

I am quoting from a BBC journalist who was on the scene.  Are you really that stupid you have missed this?

Can you tell me where this picture was taken, and when, and the names of the so called White Helmets? One answer would do, 3 excellent!

white-helmets.jpg&key=f0b9c18287a98c990a

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Can you tell me where this picture was taken, and when, and the names of the so called White Helmets? One answer would do, 3 excellent!

You would have to ask the terrorists for the location and names.  Or do you think they are the good guys?

1 minute ago, steve55 said:

You would have to ask the terrorists for the location and names.  Or do you think they are the good guys?

Who knows from that picture? Big arrows don't make people terrorists, neither do hi vis vests or a white hat.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Who knows from that picture? Big arrows don't make people terrorists, neither do hi vis vests or a white hat.

You think this group is good guys?  I think this is screen shot from an Islamic State propaganda video based on the flag image on top left.

5 minutes ago, steve55 said:

You think this group is good guys?  I think this is screen shot from an Islamic State propaganda video based on the flag image on top left.

You think. That's a start. Next question is why Islamic State guys are hanging around their sworn enemies in Al Qaeda.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You think. That's a start. Next question is why Islamic State guys are hanging around their sworn enemies in Al Qaeda.

And you got a reddy for that. FFS.  Fake news, I guess.  

I really wish all of this crap could be filtered out by Rukmini Callimachi.   It's unmitigated garbage, and it comes from lads in their bedrooms watching RT and think that somehow they're above the realm of the "MSM".

It takes ten minutes to find a link on Twitter to find out why links to Sputnik news can be safely ignored.

Archived