Elgin City v The Binos

After the win over Albion Rovers midweek its on to Elgin this Saturday in what is normally a tough game for us against a City side struggling at present. 

The question most Binos fans will be asking is can we continue our momentum to get that 4th spot and a place in the playoffs this season. ? 

Hopefully we can go to Elgin and get something from this game after a tough midweek fixture. 

Don't think we have anything to fear from any side in League 2 at present but that can change, so we need to be focused on the game at hand at Elgin. 

Expect us to be along the same lines as Tuesday night will maybe Dylan Mackin coming on from the start. ?  Hopefully we can get at least a point from this game but 3 would be great. 

Prediction Elgin 1 Binos 2        :thumsup2

Think Macklin would be a cert to start. Our defence struggles with big centre forwards in particular. Hopefully we have turned a corner and as of last week if we concede less than 3 confident we will take something from the game.

Hopefully KR takes notice and starts Mackin on Saturday, could be an interesting game for both teams for different reasons.

Peaso is a doubt so Mackin will most likely start. Fully expect the big handsome b*****d to score.

Will be a tough game tbh, every game from now will be tough. Hopefully a win and we're sitting in the play offs come 5pm Saturday.

Absolutely buzzing for this, I do enjoy Elgin away.

All down to which side keeps the errors down on the day for me.  Either capable of winning, or making an arse of it.  Every game crucial, with that 4th spot tantalizingly close.

Yes important game for both teams fancy us to nick it by the odd goal.

3 points going down the long road would be nice.

Cracking game and a well deserved 3 points.  After going down so early Elgin came back strongly. Stirling keeper  had some very good saves in the first half to prevent Elgin being ahead in the first half and a great fightback to take all the points. Wilson's still a bomb scare tho, but not as much as Stirling's nr 6. Hester would be my choice over McLeish up front.

Wilson's still a bomb scare tho, but not as much as Stirling's nr 6.

I’m really surprised to read this, i’ve only managed 1 game so far this year however the reports from fellow supporters about McGregor have been positive this far. It’s maybe just be one of those days for the lad.

Well done to Elgin for the win, disappointing defeat for us today, especially when we have done so well to get ourselves into this position and we really wanted to put some pressure onto Annan, especially with them having Albion Rovers and Berwick up next, but still, we’ve done well and there will be a few more twists and turns to come I’m sure.

Entertaining game. Not the greatest football ( a lot of long balls) but two teams having a real go and the result looked up in the air right till the final whistle. We have endured several pretty abject displays at home this season so to come from behind twice is extremely pleasing and nothing better for the soul than a late winner! Ref was poor AGAIN! Baffling decisions for/against both teams with free kicks and bookings seemingly decided by a magic 8 ball or a phone vote!?  Stirling looked decent if unspectacular like all the teams from 4th - 8th - decent away support too! Annan look the strongest of the teams chasing the last playoff spot but if we stick in like today for the rest of the season then we may still have a chance of sneaking in.

Great win and character shown. Thoroughly enjoyable game made even better by the result. Stirling are a pretty decent side and won’t be far away for 4th but think Annan will be to strong. As for us, we will plug away and pick up some wins but we concede too many goals to be contenders. We can’t do comebacks like that every week. Anyhow it was a well spent £12 for me today!

What's happened to Smith at Albion unused sub yesterday is he injured woukd have thought he was a started most weeks

Not sure why he was on the bench yesterday, can only assume he picked up a knock or a bug since Tuesday nights match.

He was injured for the first few months of the season but since coming back in he has shown the form of last season and been a valuable player for us.

Archived