Your local paper versus your club

Big flaw in this survey in that if you live in a different town/city to the team you support then it's meaningless, as of course the Evening Telegraph in Dundee won't cover Dunfermline games (using my case as an example).

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Big flaw in this survey in that if you live in a different town/city to the team you support then it's meaningless, as of course the Evening Telegraph in Dundee won't cover Dunfermline games (using my case as an example).

Agree to an extent on this, but if the survey took in every eventuality it would be pretty complex. 
At college level this is fine, so have answered on the basis of still following the AP on Facebook and buying it when I'm down that way. 

Thanks a lot for all the responses/feedback, folks.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A good point noted - cheers.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Done, because you weren't asking people to do your survey in your very first ever P&B post.

Makes a nice change.

Haha, appreciated!

I'm in the same boat technically, as I now live in Inverness, but could still get the Ross-Shire journal, I suppose. I tend not to with the club actually making an attempt a social media game now.

11 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Done. Partly because my late father was a local paper editor all his working days and I'm quite passionate about local press, and partly because even though I'm 45 I still wake up panicking that i still have to finish my dissertation!

Very much at that panicking stage! Thanks all.

On 15/02/2019 at 21:49, paulbrucerick said:

Done. Partly because my late father was a local paper editor all his working days and I'm quite passionate about local press, and partly because even though I'm 45 I still wake up panicking that i still have to finish my dissertation!

Yes that nightmare never leaves.

Mine is a final year exam with my current zero knowledge of the subject.

Archived