• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Don’t know how Lang got motm, would’ve had him off for Rumsby instead of Cogill. Lost count of how many times him being too casual and just breezing about cost us possession and if it had been any other team probably a goal at least throughout the game. Not getting away from him being a good player but some folk are getting well carried away. 

Tom Lang got voted as Man of the Match on the club website, deary me.
The Sun had Banks as Clyde man of the match. Not bad for someone who only played a third of the match.
Fitzpatrick was close behind

Could have taken 3 or 4 and flipped a coin for MoTM. Only through lack of options for a change rather than high level of performances we have been used to.

2 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Bit surprised to see big Declan play up front!

Did well for us,great big lad.

You probably know more about him than most Clyde fans, what position(s) did he play for you. I thought he did well for his 1st game , held the ball up pretty well and ran his socks off but it was obvious he wasn't a natural forward.

26 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

You probably know more about him than most Clyde fans, what position(s) did he play for you. I thought he did well for his 1st game , held the ball up pretty well and ran his socks off but it was obvious he wasn't a natural forward.

He played at Centre Half for us,did well and scored a couple of goals.

Losing 3-0 to the worst ever team in the SPFL, minter.

#peakClyde

You absolutely useless fuckers. 

The Sun had Banks as Clyde man of the match. Not bad for someone who only played a third of the match.
Fitzpatrick was close behind
Fitzpatrick was my motm...

Looking at this objectively: Berwick have been punished for Clyde's incompetence.

Looking at this objectively: Berwick have been punished for Clyde's incompetence.
Correct. This is the part that I think it's unjust.

Imagine it has been Berwick we were playing instead and they moved another three points in front of Albion Rovers. Season would be over for you.
These decisions should only effect the guilty.

And if the player in question played an integral part in winning said game? Surely Albion Rovers were cheated and should be rewarded accordingly?

Edited by Muzza81

18 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

And if the player in question played an integral part in winning said game? Surely Albion Rovers cheated and should be rewarded accordingly?

He set up the goal IIRC. 

I don't have much sympathy for Berwick. If they finish 10th it's because they've won 4 games all season.

He set up the goal IIRC. 
I don't have much sympathy for Berwick. If they finish 10th it's because they've won 4 games all season.
What if Albion Rovers finish one or two points above them? Is that fair? Which team deserve to be in the play off most?

1 minute ago, haufdaft said:
37 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:
He set up the goal IIRC. 

What if Albion Rovers finish one or two points above them? Is that fair?

Yes.

If Berwick cant finish more than 3 points above the worst team in the Scottish Leagues since Alan Makin was forcing the Shire to pay £10 a week then they deserve to go down.

14 minutes ago, haufdaft said:
50 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:
He set up the goal IIRC. 

What if Albion Rovers finish one or two points above them? Is that fair? Which team deserve to be in the play off most?

Is it fair to play players that are ineligible and effect the result of the game?