Clyde vs Albion Rovers

It would show some professionalism in the running of the club if there is a person in charge of that rather than silence & basically saying the big boy did it and ran away. It wont change anything unless the lesson has still not been learned & it happens again. No it makes no odds to me personally.
So if you make a mistake at work tomorrow you want your gaffer to announce to everyone in the company, and outside, that you are a twat and you cocked up ??

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Gene Wilder said:
12 hours ago, peternapper said:
It would show some professionalism in the running of the club if there is a person in charge of that rather than silence & basically saying the big boy did it and ran away. It wont change anything unless the lesson has still not been learned & it happens again. No it makes no odds to me personally.

So if you make a mistake at work tomorrow you want your gaffer to announce to everyone in the company, and outside, that you are a twat and you cocked up ??

There were plenty Clyde fans at the weekend that would have formed a lynch mob outside Broadwood. I like most folk here have no interest in the inner workings of Clyde Fc but must admit feeling a bit of satisfaction  after a few weeks being told by some Clyde fans they were world beaters to have shot themselves in the foot in the manner they have was quite pleasing

3 hours ago, Gene Wilder said:
6 hours ago, peternapper said:

If I totally fucked up a target my company had set and was about to achieve through sheer incompetence and/or not even being able to read I would expect to get sacked.  Having said that.  We are still going up so let's not let it ruin the season

There were plenty Clyde fans at the weekend that would have formed a lynch mob outside Broadwood. I like most folk here have no interest in the inner workings of Clyde Fc but must admit feeling a bit of satisfaction  after a few weeks being told by some Clyde fans they were world beaters to have shot themselves in the foot in the manner they have was quite pleasing
Totally avoided the question...

Archived