The seven are typically thought to be:

1. Bo'ness United
  2. Camelon Juniors
  3. Dunipace
  4. Dunbar United
  5. Haddington Athletic
  6. Newtongrange Star
  7. Tranent Juniors

Doubts are over Dunbar and Newtongrange I believe. As Camelon, Haddington and Tranent were clubs that all passed bar floodlights last year. With everyone kind of assuming Bo'ness and Dunipace have everything in place due in part to posters on here.

You've also got Dalkeith Thistle in there with floodlights but needing other work done. Which I doubt will have been completed in time for this year.

Not convinced re Dunbar United, their website is a bit neglected and there's no sign of the required policies being available on it, which would need to be available as of now.  Not convinced their "cover" would be certified for 100 either.

Nitten DO have all of these policies on their website.

Edited by Burnie_man

25 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Not convinced re Dunbar United, their website is a bit neglected and there's no sign of the required policies being available on it, which would need to be available as of now.  Not convinced their "cover" would be certified for 100 either.

……. so maybe 6 out of the 7? That would be a big boost to the league.

Any likely newcomers close to licencing already?  

2 hours ago, Dev said:

……. so maybe 6 out of the 7? That would be a big boost to the league.

Any likely newcomers close to licencing already?  

From the EoS to keep out for next year would be Dalkeith Thistle, St Andrews United, Musselburgh Athletic and Edinburgh United at the very least. They've all been actively engaged in the process so far but this year is too soon for them.

Then there's the likes of Oakley United who were doing some work to prepare for floodlights. So its a mid to long term goal for them as well.

Camelon are licensed

https://www.camelonjuniors.co.uk/breaking-news-huge-news-exciting-news/

Breaking News. Huge News. Exciting News.

All of the above and more! Read on……

In recent months, Camelon Juniors FC have been assessed against the Entry level criteria of the SFA Club License, as part of the club’s application to become a member of the Scottish FA. The club are delighted to say that today we passed the audit, with the Licensing Committee confirming that we meet all the necessary requirements.

Club Secretary Tony Smith commented: “On behalf of the committee, we’d like to express our sincere thanks to all the people who have worked incredibly hard over the last two years to make our vision a reality. This achievement is down to the determination of people who love their club. With sponsors, fans, committee members, local businesses and our management team all pushing in the same direction, we’ve achieved something that previously seemed impossible. I can’t begin to say how proud I am of the club and everyone who has taken part in this massive project”

This has probably been the biggest team effort in 25 years – maybe even in the Clubs history – and is a huge achievement for this community focused club. This is a huge boost as Camelon Juniors FC will now celebrate its centenary next season with the addition of a Scottish Cup place.

#weareCJFC #itswhoweare #supportlocal

Edited by FairWeatherFan

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Brilliant news. Well done lads 👏

6 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Nitten’s website has always been really good. Their history section is amazing, I’ve been lost of many hours looking through it all

Bo'ness United now confirmed

SFA Licencing

An update from the chairman!

The club has been assessed against the Entry level criteria of Club Licensing as part of the club’s continued application to become a member of the Scottish FA.

I’m now pleased to confirm that after a meeting today The Licensing Committee (LC) acknowledged that the club does meet the Entry level requirements and now the matter will be referred to the Board of the Scottish FA for consideration of the membership application.

I would like to thank all the committee for their hard work, time and effort throughout this process, without their endeavour to make this happen we wouldn’t be in this position today.

I would also like to thank other people outwith the committee that have helped us along the way.

We will await the decision of the Board of the Scottish FA in the hope we will be approved to be a full member of the Scottish Football Association

Exciting times ahead for club and fans!!!

IAIN MUIRHEAD
CHAIRMAN

Bo'ness United now confirmed

SFA Licencing

An update from the chairman!
The club has been assessed against the Entry level criteria of Club Licensing as part of the club’s continued application to become a member of the Scottish FA.
I’m now pleased to confirm that after a meeting today The Licensing Committee (LC) acknowledged that the club does meet the Entry level requirements and now the matter will be referred to the Board of the Scottish FA for consideration of the membership application.
I would like to thank all the committee for their hard work, time and effort throughout this process, without their endeavour to make this happen we wouldn’t be in this position today.
I would also like to thank other people outwith the committee that have helped us along the way.
We will await the decision of the Board of the Scottish FA in the hope we will be approved to be a full member of the Scottish Football Association
Exciting times ahead for club and fans!!!
IAIN MUIRHEAD
CHAIRMAN

Well done the NPA.