Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I never said we want access to the LL or HL. Actually playing in the LL is more accessible to clubs from Tayside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

There's two threads for pyramid chat elsewhere........

Sorry Burnie, your the last guy I want to upset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

So it's either brought forward or is cancelled or it goes ahead tomorrow  :blink:

It certainly doesn’t go ahead tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

It certainly doesn’t go ahead tomorrow 

Everyone awaiting derogation decisions are going to be well chuffed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

The devils lanterns should always have been mandatory.

From a guy in an association who allowed away teams to refuse a fixture under floodlights that’s a bit rich. Cover should have been mandatory at super league level in the sjfa, it wasn’t and clubs didn’t bother improving facilities, hence some of the grounds with no shelter for anybody.

Edited by pipedreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way a meeting changed..... How terrible. Personally it changes little for clubs ready for licence/in the process of getting ready- there is another in june..... and for all we know there may be separate plans in place due to the changes in meeting days. Certainly in my business meetings change all the time, for many reasons. 

Edited by G4Mac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

No way a meeting changed..... How terrible. Personally it changes little for clubs ready for licence/in the process of getting ready- there is another in june..... and for all we know there may be separate plans in place due to the changes in meeting days. Certainly in my business meetings change all the time, for many reasons. 

It would have an impact if your say Bonnyrigg or Broxburn  and need a licence to get promoted, which you need to have by 31st March. 

Edited by falkirktv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, locheeboy said:

Sorry Burnie, your the last guy I want to upset

You’ve even got a red dot off the mallow :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

No way a meeting changed..... How terrible. Personally it changes little for clubs ready for licence/in the process of getting ready- there is another in june..... and for all we know there may be separate plans in place due to the changes in meeting days. Certainly in my business meetings change all the time, for many reasons. 

For me a don’t have any issue with meeting being postponed it happens and the reason behind this postponement is certainly valid.  

However, no communication on this development from SFA nor detail on what happens next is worrying.  Also, if claimed that the meeting was moved to Monday and held before the licence board then that’s absurd on the basis it was known that licence acceptance was going to be referred back to sfa board.   

I personally think no derogation will be granted at the sfa board as the spfl clubs are heavily represented.

Delays in reconvening a meeting may suit the agenda here.  For us we will press ahead and all going well have floodlights installed before the June meeting.  Hopefully that will go ahead on time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

For me a don’t have any issue with meeting being postponed it happens and the reason behind this postponement is certainly valid.  

However, no communication on this development from SFA nor detail on what happens next is worrying.  Also, if claimed that the meeting was moved to Monday and held before the licence board then that’s absurd on the basis it was known that licence acceptance was going to be referred back to sfa board.   

I personally think no derogation will be granted at the sfa board as the spfl clubs are heavily represented.

Delays in reconvening a meeting may suit the agenda here.  For us we will press ahead and all going well have floodlights installed before the June meeting.  Hopefully that will go ahead on time. 

What was the reason given?  as far as I understand it we're OK and just need the SFA to rubber stamp our membership, but for other clubs it prolongs the uncertainty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had email from sfa 2 mins ago.  No detail on reschedule.  Meeting cancelled due to members of the board attending a funeral.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just had email from sfa 2 mins ago.  No detail on reschedule.  Meeting cancelled due to members of the board attending a funeral.  
Fair enough then. Reschedule suggests it wasnt held on Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said, for most it won't change much. For clubs currently awaiting the rubber stamp it just means a slight delay in this, for others it means getting everything in place prior to June. 

I'm sure there will be consideration given to the clubs required by 31st March. There may also be other plans in place to counter the hold up after a postponed meeting for a funeral. 

What I was actually being was flippant with another poster who was attempting to further a narrative without having any other information than 'a meeting was moved'. Apologies, couldnt help myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
1 hour ago, bluebell1 said:
Just had email from sfa 2 mins ago.  No detail on reschedule.  Meeting cancelled due to members of the board attending a funeral.  

Fair enough then. Reschedule suggests it wasnt held on Monday.

Going to guess it was Thursday's meeting was cancelled on Monday, and this has been misconstrued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, locheeboy said:

Thanks Bluebell1 .... The meeting took place on Monday..fact. 

 

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Going to guess it was Thursday's meeting was cancelled on Monday, and this has been misconstrued.

Apparently it was fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

From a guy in an association who allowed away teams to refuse a fixture under floodlights that’s a bit rich. Cover should have been mandatory at super league level in the sjfa, it wasn’t and clubs didn’t bother improving facilities, hence some of the grounds with no shelter for anybody.

And yet you moved to a league that cover isn’t mandatory in......:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...