• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Thanks for the info.  I make it all clubs with floodlights applying except Sauchie, Dunipace, Dunbar, Leith and Heriot-Watt and all top fours except Bo'ness.

Edited by stanley

1 hour ago, bluebell1 said:

A think so, personally if you see the make up of the sfa board I will be amazed if any derogation is granted.  A definite turkeys voting for Christmas scenario.  I will gladly be proved wrong though. 

I'd take it as a good sign since they could have been rejected without a second thought.

Thanks for the info.  I make it all clubs with floodlights applying except Sauchie, Dunipace, Dunbar, Leith and Heriot-Watt and all top fours except Bo'ness.
Don't think that's a confirmed list, just a speculative one. Final list may well be different.

Don't think that's a confirmed list, just a speculative one. Final list may well be different.
As far as I am aware it's pretty accurate, although of course there could be additional clubs to this who are keeping it quiet.

21 hours ago, bluebell1 said:

No decisions today for clubs who have passed  all requirements except floodlights. Licensing Committee have passed the derogation to SFA board to make decision on Thursday on the status of clubs who met the criteria at time of application in 2018 but now don’t purely based upon the new floodlight criteria.  

We will wait and see

The SFA board meeting scheduled for Thursday actually went ahead on Monday past. I would ask your reps at EoS why they did not inform the clubs. 

Just now, locheeboy said:

The SFA board meeting scheduled for Thursday actually went ahead on Monday past. I would ask your reps at EoS why they did not inform the clubs. 

The SFA Board meeting is taking place tomorrow, unless the SFA are lying of course :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

In this case you're saying the representatives of the Licensing Committee are lying to clubs. Having looked at the Licensing Committee reps the majority seem to be independent of SFA/league body.

So why are they now lying? other than to fuel some fantasy you've concocted around the EoS.

Did you get awarded your licence at this meeting and happy to join HL?

5 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:
16 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Did you get awarded your licence at this meeting and happy to join HL?

We have not applied as yet. Not doing anything until there is clarity about where we would be expected to play. If what we are being told is true then it will be the LL

14 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Unfortunately, this is true.  There will be no meeting tomorrow it has been cancelled I believe earlier this week.

I am not saying anyone is lying all I have said is the meeting was brought forward and held on Monday possibly the LC were not aware of this but I do know others were. Maybe someone can confirm what I'm saying

2 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Unfortunately, this is true.  There will be no meeting tomorrow it has been cancelled I believe earlier this week.

Thanks Bluebell1 .... The meeting took place on Monday..fact. 

We have not applied as yet. Not doing anything until there is clarity about where we would be expected to play. If what we are being told is true then it will be the LL
Arent plans afoot to have 2x Superleagues North/South of 10 teams with 2 district teams of 9 below?

So it's either brought forward or is cancelled or it goes ahead tomorrow  :blink:

Just now, Burnie_man said:

So it's either brought forward or is cancelled or it goes ahead tomorrow  :blink:

It was brought forward there is no meeting tomorrow. Ask your reps why it was brought forward

3 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:
8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Arent plans afoot to have 2x Superleagues North/South of 10 teams with 2 district teams of 9 below?

What has that got to do with any potential application from us Mark ?  Come the AGM it might be that it's three leagues, you just never know

Edited by locheeboy

What is that got to do with any potential application fro m us Mark ?
Mark..you are in EOS section on Club licencing hence why I ask you the?
I've got one question for you and I will leave it at that
Why do Lochee Utd want access to the LL when journeys will be longer than a lot of HL?