Club Licencing

On 27/02/2020 at 10:25, beachboy said:

As far as we are concerned at Tranent, no one has been granted a licence yet, this wont be ratified until the next SFA meeting, we have only been advised that we meet all the criteria that should enable us to be granted the entry level licence?

We now wait until all the t's have been crossed and the i's dotted at that said meeting.

It looks like confirmation of the outcome of the new licensing applications, for the  EoSL clubs, will be notified to the 6 clubs concerned, by the SFA on 19th June.

Presumably the club licence 'renewal'  outcomes for clubs whose licence expires in June 2020 (eg Whitehill Welfare), will be decided at the same time ??

Edited by Robert James
typo error

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2019 at 12:32, LongTimeLurker said:

This is definitely going to complicate Tom Johnston's narrative at the SJFA AGM tomorrow. No disrespect to Jeanfield Swifts, but if they can do something like this so can at least half of the WRSJFA. 

Looking back 12 months. Hopefully the SFA will notify Licence applicants rapidly once more.

LTL's words re TJ's narrative were spot on!

On 06/06/2020 at 22:22, Robert James said:

It looks like confirmation of the outcome of the new licensing applications, for the  EoSL clubs, will be notified to the 6 clubs concerned, by the SFA on 19th June.

Presumably the club licence 'renewal'  outcomes for clubs whose licence expires in June 2020 (eg Whitehill Welfare), will be decided at the same time ??

I've been told by someone on eos board the sfa agm is on 14th july. Is the outcome of licences a separate meeting?

I take it that, with regard to licensing, tomorrow's board meeting will be performing the function that in normal times would have been performed by the March(?) meeting, when it was understandably bumped from the agenda?

The board, one hopes, approves the recommendation of the licensing committee but this is still subject to ratification by the members at the AGM in July - is that the process?  If that's the case then regardless of the outcome tomorrow I'll be keeping the champagne on ice for a month.