Club Licencing

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Feel left out, we got ours renewed 😂

Congratulations to Camelon, Bo'ness Utd, Haddington Athletic and Dunipace, hard work rewarded, I'm sure there will be one or two more to announce.

They've already updated the document for existing members, there were a few renewed today in the EoS.

image.thumb.png.974fd819f52649d5ac7ddd03c0367a91.png

Well done to all involved. Good to see that the EOS will now definitely produce a licensed champion after last year's shambles.

Special mention to Dunipace, they are the best example of how well a club can improve themselves if they embrace the opportunities of the pyramid.

9 minutes ago, Marten said:

Well done to all involved. Good to see that the EOS will now definitely produce a licensed champion after last year's shambles.

Special mention to Dunipace, they are the best example of how well a club can improve themselves if they embrace the opportunities of the pyramid.

Must make a few of the west juniors sit up and take notice I would think

The one team i'll be happiest to see awared a licence after all of this is Dalkeith Thistle. They put themselves out there way back in 2018 and got some pelters for it by those dismissive of the EoS. Yet they never waivered and used the little media coverage it generated to speak about licencing, the development league and other positive aspects about engaging in the pyramid.

21 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The one team i'll be happiest to see awared a licence after all of this is Dalkeith Thistle. They put themselves out there way back in 2018 and got some pelters for it by those dismissive of the EoS. Yet they never waivered and used the little media coverage it generated to speak about licencing, the development league and other positive aspects about engaging in the pyramid.

Likewise, I was hoping Dalkeith would get licensed. Is there a problem ?

Tranent ?

5 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Likewise, I was hoping Dalkeith would get licensed. Is there a problem ?

Tranent ?

Dalkeith when they were assessed last year had a lot of things to do that were not floodlight related.

They gave an update back in October some of the things still to be completed https://www.dalkeiththistle.co.uk/news/club-licence-update-funding-awards-2479983.html

Club secures grants towards replacement pitch perimeter fence

We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded £1000 from the Scottish Football Partnership and £350 from the East of Scotland Football Association and League.

Our thanks go to Stuart McCaffrey of SFP and EoS Board Member David Balmbro for their assistance in securing this support.

The metal wire / rope currently installed at King's Park does not meet SFA licensing criteria and this was one of the projects to complete before our application can be granted. The total cost is over £3500, and we hope to raise the balance at our upcoming Sportsman's Lunch in November at Dalkeith Miners Club - details here: LINK

There are a number of other tasks we need to complete at King's Park, and club members are working hard behind the scenes to plan the works which includes the following upgrades:

- Pavilion extension to provide 2 toilets in each changing room
- Toilet provision required in the referee's room
- Additional toilet for female spectators
- Cover for disabled supporters
- Re-locate existing snack bar and convert the area to a First Aid Room
- Form new steps under the covered enclosure

7 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Dalkeith when they were assessed last year had a lot of things to do that were not floodlight related.

They gave an update back in October some of the things still to be completed https://www.dalkeiththistle.co.uk/news/club-licence-update-funding-awards-2479983.html

Club secures grants towards replacement pitch perimeter fence

We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded £1000 from the Scottish Football Partnership and £350 from the East of Scotland Football Association and League.

Our thanks go to Stuart McCaffrey of SFP and EoS Board Member David Balmbro for their assistance in securing this support.

The metal wire / rope currently installed at King's Park does not meet SFA licensing criteria and this was one of the projects to complete before our application can be granted. The total cost is over £3500, and we hope to raise the balance at our upcoming Sportsman's Lunch in November at Dalkeith Miners Club - details here: LINK

There are a number of other tasks we need to complete at King's Park, and club members are working hard behind the scenes to plan the works which includes the following upgrades:

- Pavilion extension to provide 2 toilets in each changing room
- Toilet provision required in the referee's room
- Additional toilet for female spectators
- Cover for disabled supporters
- Re-locate existing snack bar and convert the area to a First Aid Room
- Form new steps under the covered enclosure

Update appreciated, thank you

22 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
30 minutes ago, Robert James said:

They may still need to upgrade their floodlights to meet the 2021 criteria though, which stipulates 200 lux. Penicuik are fundraising to upgrade theirs, assuming both still have exactly the same setup as their planning application (~110 lux I think).

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

They may still need to upgrade their floodlights to meet the 2021 criteria though, which stipulates 200 lux. Penicuik are fundraising to upgrade theirs, assuming both still have exactly the same setup as their planning application (~110 lux I think).

Since that was known before October, i'm sure they would of mentioned that as part of their need for funding. I would of thought.