Club Licencing

Orkney?
Assuming that has auto corrected from Oakley? [emoji846]

Can't speak for them, but we applied in February, have paid our money and have had our EoS endorsement. Auditor confirmed application received with a visit date in March someone due to volume of work they had on, but we've not heard yet (we know they're busy at the licensing department just now!!).

We've a few things to finish off, but all ordered and paid for pending delivery, should be completed soon, certainly in time for the June SFA board meeting deadline.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

Assuming that has auto corrected from Oakley? emoji846.png

Can't speak for them, but we applied in February, have paid our money and have had our EoS endorsement. Auditor confirmed application received with a visit date in March someone due to volume of work they had on, but we've not heard yet (we know they're busy at the licensing department just now!!).

We've a few things to finish off, but all ordered and paid for pending delivery, should be completed soon, certainly in time for the June SFA board meeting deadline.

Was there last Friday for the Bonnyrigg game, loved the hospitality set-up!  I assume a cover is the major thing you're waiitng on?

Nope, just campaigning for the HL/LL line to be changed. They're quite confident.

Attempted humour, sorry. [emoji53]

Was there last Friday for the Bonnyrigg game, loved the hospitality set-up!  I assume a cover is the major thing you're waiitng on?

Aye, cover and disabled cover, plus a few wee bits and bobs inside the changing rooms.

Covered enclosure was ordered weeks ago (can't remember exactly date) and is en route, disabled cover being sorted just now and the internal work will get done after our last home game on Saturday (couple of extra showers and a urinal in each dressing room, nothing big).

Screen fencing arrived last week and is sitting behind the hospitality ready to go up.

Then we should meet all requirements, including floodlights, pending any feedback/actions we get from the auditor once they visit.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

Aye, cover and disabled cover, plus a few wee bits and bobs inside the changing rooms.

Covered enclosure was ordered 3 weeks ago, disabled cover being sorted just now and the internal work will get done after our last home game on Saturday (couple of extra showers and a urinal in each dressing room, nothing big).

Screen fencing arrived last week and is sitting behind the hospitality ready to go up.

Then we should meet all requirements, including floodlights, pending any feedback/actions we get from the auditor once they visit.

Good to hear!

Good to hear!
Cheers. Lots of hard work from a lot of people around the club. Hoping we get through it ok.

As an aside, Given I've written/updated a lot of policy docs for our website the last few months, I'd say that's where to look for potential applicants. [emoji846]

When you see all the policies appearing on official sites, probably the first tell tale an application is pending. [emoji846]

17 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Cheers. Lots of hard work from a lot of people around the club. Hoping we get through it ok.

As an aside, Given I've written/updated a lot of policy docs for our website the last few months, I'd say that's where to look for potential applicants. emoji846.png

When you see all the policies appearing on official sites, probably the first tell tale an application is pending. emoji846.png

Took in a good few Pace games this season and the off-field progress has been incredible. Look forward to returning next season, maybe at the preliminary round of the Scottish!

Threave was relegated. They would almost certainly have been allowed to stay up if they reapplied. But they chose not to.

Fair do's, but I still think they actually resigned in the end once their SoS application was accepted. 

Either way, there wont be relegation this season if no licenced Champion.

I was certainty of the belief threave were 'relegated' with it known they would have kept their place if they re-applied for the vacant spot.

I think it could be possible that if no EoS/SoS licenced champion then there will be 2 spots available by application. With WW being a certain and very likely successful applicant for 1 of those.

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I was certainty of the believe threave were 'relegated' with it known they would have kept their place if they re-applied for the vacant spot.

I think it could be possible that if no EoS/SoS licenced champion then there will be 2 spots available by application. With WW being a certain and very likely successful applicant for 1 of those.

I’d be shocked if the EOS Champ wasn’t licensed. 

Took in a good few Pace games this season and the off-field progress has been incredible. Look forward to returning next season, maybe at the preliminary round of the Scottish!
We always welcome visitors. Get yourself into the new hospitality best game and watch from the balcony, it's a great view. [emoji846]

It really has been a phenomenal year. The work around the place in terms of infrastructure and all the things behind the scenes that people don't see has been unreal and the CEC deserve huge credit not only for having the vision but being able to deliver it. Hopefully just the start as we keep building year on year.

On the park it was always going to be difficult getting pitched into this conference as we prioritised the off field work that people are now starting to see, but the lads have done well for the most part, considering the established teams that we have been up against. And I hope no one would say it's been boring to watch. [emoji846]

There's a long term plan, we're a significantly better side now than a year ago and we hope to improve again in the summer as we take another gradual step forward next season. Needs to be sustainable for us, that's the key. But looking positive so far and hopefully over the next few years we can progress the facility and the football operation at all levels, not just the first team.

3 minutes ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

I’d be shocked if the EOS Champ wasn’t licensed. 

It's down to the SFA, all the likely EoS play-off contenders are either licenced or waiting on the SFA's decision.  There wont be any club involved in the play-off who dont have a licence and haven't applied.

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It's down to the SFA, all the likely EoS play-off contenders are either licenced or waiting on the SFA's decision.  There wont be any club involved in the play-off who dont have a licence and haven't applied.

I agree, but I’m almost certain that Bonnyrigg will emerge victorious and if they can give  a firm commitment to a date re floodlight installation (and essentially therefore a club license) sometime over the summer hols, then I’d be absolutely astonished if the SFA veto’d that promotion.  (Although where this blind faith comes from is anyone’s guess lol) 

13 hours ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

I agree, but I’m almost certain that Bonnyrigg will emerge victorious and if they can give  a firm commitment to a date re floodlight installation (and essentially therefore a club license) sometime over the summer hols, then I’d be absolutely astonished if the SFA veto’d that promotion.  (Although where this blind faith comes from is anyone’s guess lol) 

Hope so but not counting any chickens just yet.