Club Licencing

If I was on the SFA board and there were a lot of licensing applications from EoS clubs I know where I’d be putting them!

So basically the clubs who have done the work to get their applications in and all the work done to meet the standards should be punished? That’s a frankly shocking attitude to take.

10 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

What exactly did they ratify? all they did was say "Fine, you now want in, go and speak to the other leagues via the PWG".  This was before Maxwell's time. Id that what you call a "directive"? because as you have found out it's pretty meaningless, there has to be agreement and consensus at PWG, there isn't.

If the SFA Board were able to issue "directives" which carried weight, Rangers and Celtic Colts would be starting next season in League Two. They're not, because SPFL clubs rejected the plan.

You, as a Clydebank board member and deferred EoS applicant, need to be careful with your continual ridiculous criticisms of the EoS.

They ratified that the West/East Juniors were to go into the pyramid at tier 6 before the October e mail.

You don’t like it but that’s what happened !

Edited by Kilbowie Benches

2 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

So basically the clubs who have done the work to get their applications in and all the work done to meet the standards should be punished? That’s a frankly shocking attitude to take.

So is trying to piss about and stop the pyramid to develop the way the national association wants it to id say?

20 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Because they had a board meeting and ratified it,hence Maxwells e mail in October.

All it’s been since then is the EoSL trying to come up with the same old tired points which have all been resolved with SFA staff.

If I was on the SFA board and there were a lot of licensing applications from EoS clubs I know where I’d be putting them!

What an utterly absurd way of looking at things, clubs have spent thousands of pounds on and off the pitch to get their licences.  As inept as the SFA are I don't think they would share this stupid attitude just because the EOS member clubs rejected a silly proposal. 

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

They ratified that the West/East Juniors were to go into the pyramid at tier 6 before the October e mail.

You don’t like it but that’s what happened !

Jeezo, that email wasn't from the SFA Board.

You know as well as I do that the SFA don't have the power to force this through. Are you being told to keep banging out this line in the hope it might come true eventually  :lol:

It is an SFA board directive,read the minutes of the PWG.

You’re getting angry at the wrong people!

And yet you can't answer the question as to what the SJFA have contributed or conceded to in negotiations. Telling.

I would like to build 4 new houses in your street. One of them will be in your garden. The local council said this would be acceptable to them, but I have to clear it with you and your wife/husband/significant other first.

I now have a directive to build 4 houses, including one in your garden and if you don't let me your are being obstructive.

The other 3 would actually raise the value of your property.

Do you:

a. Say "no, f**k off you can't build any houses"

b. Say "ok, you can build the other 3, but not the one in my garden"

c. Aye crack on, whack then in and stick a house on my front grass.

That is essentially your stance here, put into the most ridiculous example I can think of.

You think the EoS should answer c), you are claiming they are answering a), when in reality what they are saying is "we'll compromise, it's b).

As they say that, you think it's entirely ok for the other party to insist on c) and claim the EoS is being obstructive to the juniors.

[emoji846]

The reality is opposing a stupid idea and having an alternative middle ground isn't obstructive.

The other party but being willing to acknowledge that the idea is batshit crazy and compromise for everyone, including their own members, benefit, is obstructive.

Just now, Kilbowie Benches said:

We’ll see in just over 2 weeks time.

Aye, and like all the other times nothing much will happen if the SFA/SJFA don't start listening, and we now know that every single LL and EoS club have rejected the plan, possibly even SoS.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

And yet you can't answer the question as to what the SJFA have contributed or conceded to in negotiations. Telling.

I would like to build 4 new houses in your street. One of them will be in your garden. The local council said this would be acceptable to them, but I have to clear it with you and your wife/husband/significant other first.

I now have a directive to build for houses, including one in your garden and if you don't let me your are being obstructive.

The other 3 would actually raise the value of your property.

Do you:

a) Say "no, f**k off you can't build any houses"
b) Say "ok, you can build the other 3, but not the one in my garden"
c) Aye crack on, whack then in and stick a house on my front grass.

That is essentially your stance here, put into the most ridiculous example I can think of.

You think the EoS should answer c), you are claiming they are answering a), when in reality what they are saying is "we'll compromise, it's b).

As they say that, you think it's entirely ok for the other party to insist on c) and claim the EoS is being obstructive to the juniors.

emoji846.png

The reality is opposing a stupid idea and having an alternative middle ground isn't obstructive.

The other party but being willing to acknowledge that the idea is batshit crazy and compromise for everyone, including their own members, benefit, is obstructive.

The SJFA contribution is thst they are bringing the biggest and best non league clubs from the most populated area of the country into the national pyramid.

The SJFA contribution is thst they are bringing the biggest and best non league clubs from the most populated area of the country into the national pyramid.
Which the EoS have agreed to, but the SJFA won't compromise for the benefit of those biggest and best clubs in their own memberships benefit.

Do you even know what your argument is here?

The only people stopping the "big clubs" in the West being in the pyramid next season is the SJFA. All they need to do is say "OK, we acknowledge the issue in the East, we will defer that for further discussion for a season, would you let the West in from next year?".

100% everyone says yes to that.

You are, indeed, angry at the wrong people. [emoji6]

5 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Which the EoS have agreed to, but the SJFA won't compromise for the benefit of those biggest and best clubs in their own memberships benefit.

Do you even know what your argument is here?

The only people stopping the "big clubs" in the West being in the pyramid next season is the SJFA. All they need to do is say "OK, we acknowledge the issue in the East, we will defer that for further discussion for a season, would you let the West in from next year?".

100% everyone says yes to that.

You are, indeed, angry at the wrong people. emoji6.png

Except that the SFA have already agreed to the West /East Juniors going in.

1 minute ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Shame for you that's it's still not happening.  I don't think many of the east juniors left are bothered by pyramid so why are you getting uptight about something that doesn't affect you. The west could be in no bother

If this is all 'agreed' & sorted how come the LL advert for its vacancy on both the SFA & LL site mention the existing boundry of the Tay? To add the ERJFA in wholesale that boundry would need to be moved north & theres been nothing regarding moving it by the Professional Game Body (HL, LL & SPFL)

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Shame for you that's it's still not happening.  I don't think many of the east juniors left are bothered by pyramid so why are you getting uptight about something that doesn't affect you. The west could be in no bother

I don’t care if the East Juniors go in or not,that’s up to them!

[emoji846]

Except they haven't, they've asked the current league's to consult their membership about the proposal on the table and the ones we know about, LL and EoS have quite rightly rejected by 54-0.

That's a 100% rejection.

That rejection is based on 2 things:

1. Overlapping geographical East league
2. Separate discipline

Both of those things are in the SJFA's gift to discuss and resolve.

There not interested.

So, I say again, the only people stopping your big West teams from being in next year are the SJFA.

I'd they even concede the first point for further negotiation, the SFA would agree and so would everyone else. Or do you think the SFA would say "naw, it's all or nothing in this plan" like they care about the juniors any more than they do their current member league's?

Just now, Kilbowie Benches said:

I don’t care if the East Juniors go in or not,that’s up to them!

Right so your arguing for nothing. West will get in it just needs all parties just to accept south of Tay East teams join or stay where they r out of the pyr amid it's not hard. West should be in no bother