Club Licencing

1 hour ago, bluebell1 said:

A think so, personally if you see the make up of the sfa board I will be amazed if any derogation is granted.  A definite turkeys voting for Christmas scenario.  I will gladly be proved wrong though. 

I'd take it as a good sign since they could have been rejected without a second thought.

Thanks for the info.  I make it all clubs with floodlights applying except Sauchie, Dunipace, Dunbar, Leith and Heriot-Watt and all top fours except Bo'ness.
Don't think that's a confirmed list, just a speculative one. Final list may well be different.

21 hours ago, bluebell1 said:

No decisions today for clubs who have passed  all requirements except floodlights. Licensing Committee have passed the derogation to SFA board to make decision on Thursday on the status of clubs who met the criteria at time of application in 2018 but now don’t purely based upon the new floodlight criteria.  

We will wait and see

The SFA board meeting scheduled for Thursday actually went ahead on Monday past. I would ask your reps at EoS why they did not inform the clubs. 

Just now, locheeboy said:

The SFA board meeting scheduled for Thursday actually went ahead on Monday past. I would ask your reps at EoS why they did not inform the clubs. 

The SFA Board meeting is taking place tomorrow, unless the SFA are lying of course :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

In this case you're saying the representatives of the Licensing Committee are lying to clubs. Having looked at the Licensing Committee reps the majority seem to be independent of SFA/league body.

So why are they now lying? other than to fuel some fantasy you've concocted around the EoS.

5 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:
16 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Did you get awarded your licence at this meeting and happy to join HL?

We have not applied as yet. Not doing anything until there is clarity about where we would be expected to play. If what we are being told is true then it will be the LL

14 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Unfortunately, this is true.  There will be no meeting tomorrow it has been cancelled I believe earlier this week.

3 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:
8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
We have not applied as yet. Not doing anything until there is clarity about where we would be expected to play. If what we are being told is true then it will be the LL

Arent plans afoot to have 2x Superleagues North/South of 10 teams with 2 district teams of 9 below?

What has that got to do with any potential application from us Mark ?  Come the AGM it might be that it's three leagues, you just never know

Edited by locheeboy