The Passage

Fide

https://www.foxtv.co.uk/shows/fox/the-passage

I haven't seen any threads for this, apologies if there is one. 

Anyone else seen this yet?  I'm really enjoying it.  Ridley Scott is one of the Executive Producers.

Brief synopsis is -

"Based on the best-selling trilogy and from Executive Producer Ridley Scott, The Passage arrives on FOX on Tuesday 15th January at 9pm. Starring Mark-Paul Gosselaara, The Passage focuses on Project Noah, a secret medical facility where scientists are experimenting with a dangerous virus that could lead to the cure for all disease, but also carries the potential to wipe out the human race."

11 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Read the books a while ago and thought they were excellent. Will be interesting to see how they handle the time jumps within the books as the trilogy covers a huge amount of time.

Also looking forward to seeing the virals

I read that the first series is concentrating on the "now", while the second series, if there is one, is set approximately 100 years in the future.  I haven't read the books, that's just what I read of how they're making the programme.

I read that the first series is concentrating on the "now", while the second series, if there is one, is set approximately 100 years in the future.  I haven't read the books, that's just what I read of how they're making the programme.
Yeah that would make sense. I would recommend the books (the passage, twelve and city of mirrors) if you're into that sort of thing. They're pretty hefty in terms of length but will really help put the tv series into context. There's so much in the books that it'll be impossible for the series to cover all the bases

1 hour ago, MuckleMoo said:
2 hours ago, Fide said:

Yeah that would make sense. I would recommend the books (the passage, twelve and city of mirrors) if you're into that sort of thing. They're pretty hefty in terms of length but will really help put the tv series into context. There's so much in the books that it'll be impossible for the series to cover all the bases

It's a book I've intended to read for a while now.  I'm pretty sure it's been on my e-reader for a couple of years.  I'm a sucker for any sort of dystopian/ apocalyptic future..

Archived