Kilmarnock v Celtic

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

The psychological damage inflicted on the Kilmarnock fans by broonaldo might never be recovered from.

Now only 2 wins out of 6, yes that's right SIX attempts. Septic must really be improving !

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, KillieCon said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
The psychological damage inflicted on the Kilmarnock fans by broonaldo might never be recovered from.

You're better than this Romeo. 

Don't listen to him Romeo, you're not.

They take their own stewards.
The two clubs also agree before every season to pay the other clubs for damage caused at their ground. They're the only two clubs who have to do this.
Must be because their fans are "extra exuberant", I suppose.
It's an SPFL rule.

12 hours ago, Snafu said:

First thing I thought when I saw this pic.......nice colour of the sky

image.png.e5bb71801498975e39ed2a629a2ffa4a.png

image.png.add18301d2ae05c95e955ac9c0a0b082.png

Its a real dilemma for Killie for future Celtic games. Reduce the away support and lose out on seats they cannot fill with the home support or keep this up and cut their losses when the stadium gets damaged?

Surely that's not a can of Dragon Soop sneaked in as well?

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The two clubs also agree before every season to pay the other clubs for damage caused at their ground. They're the only two clubs who have to do this.

Why no punishment for Celtic and their scum support. 

Points deduction. Heavy fines and banning of their fans from away matches with Celtic paying compensation to the Home Clubs for losing budgeted revenue. 

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's an SPFL rule.

Randomguy you are a compulsive liar, seek help.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Why no punishment for Celtic and their scum support. 

Points deduction. Heavy fines and banning of their fans from away matches with Celtic paying compensation to the Home Clubs for losing budgeted revenue. 

How on earth could you ever realistically enforce this? The fans pay for the tickets not the club and aren’t obligated to buy them in the first place.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

How on earth could you ever realistically enforce this? The fans pay for the tickets not the club and aren’t obligated to buy them in the first place.

Simple.  Ban OF fans from the games and have a gentleman's agreement that for every home game you pay us a nominal fee, between 2 and 5 million per match would be fair I think.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Simple.  Ban OF fans from the games and have a gentleman's agreement that for every home game you pay us a nominal fee, between 2 and 5 million per match would be fair I think.

I can only assume we are getting McKenna thrown in too?

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Randomguy you are a compulsive liar, seek help.

Just make the fine large enough so the decent football clubs can be compensated. 

Have you no conscience  regarding your fellow scum fans ? 

15 minutes ago, shull said:

Just make the fine large enough so the decent football clubs can be compensated. 

Have you no conscience  regarding your fellow scum fans ? 

I was at the game, other than the coin throwing incident I personally didnt see much issue. Anybody who wants action over fans spilling on to the pitch should  f*ck off and watch cricket or something. The broken seats from the last minute winner will be replaced, no need to piss your pants. 

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I was at the game, other than the coin throwing incident I personally didnt see much issue. Anybody who wants action over fans spilling on to the pitch should  f*ck off and watch cricket or something. The broken seats from the last minute winner will be replaced, no need to piss your pants. 

Why are Celtic fans the only fans to smash up rows of seats after last minute goals?

You smashed them up last time and it was us that scored a last minute winner.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why are Celtic fans the only fans to smash up rows of seats after last minute goals?

You smashed them up last time and it was us that scored a last minute winner.

I wasn't at the game before or seen anything about it.  It is something that has happened at various grounds though when we have played, usually seems to be down the front from folk trying to jump in the player celebrations. At the end of the day there are rules that any damage in the away end that the home team gets compensated by the away team so its only ourselves that suffer the conequences.

Archived