Kilmarnock v Celtic

Just now, velo army said:

Green Lantern's posts remind me of that scene in Good Will Hunting when Matt Damon's character decides to send his pal (Ben Affleck) to represent him at a job interview. 

So he's keeping his ear to the grindstone?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I've been defending Celtic a fair bit on here but what is the issue with the seats?  They are only endangering themselves if they are standing/jumping on them and they have to pay the bill for the damage.  Its not as if they are ripping the seats up and throwing them onto the pitch. I'm pretty sure that about 80% of the smashed seats would be inadvertent with a few being deliberately wrecked.   I know everyone will say "why does nobody else break seats" and the answer to that is the I don't know - probably because no other support is stupid enough to try to jump on them. 

We should encourage Celtic to smash all of our stadiums up and hopefully reduce the financial gulf via the compensation paid back.

Celtic fans are scum of course, despite my feelings about the seats, and they seem to be following the trend of 9-in-a-row Rangers fans.  Anyone between the age of 30-35 right now should know the kind of people I am referring to.  Celtic fans somehow feel that success on the pitch gives them some elevated position off it.

I'm pissed off about the seats because I believe the majority were damaged through malice and just chucking a few quid our way, isn't good enough.

1 hour ago, kildog said:

I'm pissed off about the seats because I believe the majority were damaged through malice and just chucking a few quid our way, isn't good enough.

Hopefully the club can get one of those dodgy bills where Celtic think it costs X amount and in reality the contracted party and the club are skimming a wee bit off the top.

You are right. Albeit its not you personally, the other clubs are being given a load of work to do to carry out repairs and all the cheeks are doing is tossing some coin.

Its like saying someone ploughing into your car is no hassle because their insurance will pay.

Archived