Kilmarnock v Celtic

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I was at the game, other than the coin throwing incident I personally didnt see much issue. Anybody who wants action over fans spilling on to the pitch should  f*ck off and watch cricket or something. The broken seats from the last minute winner will be replaced, no need to piss your pants. 

What chance do we have with utter fannies like you about, blinkered scum that doesn’t mind all the shite that shame the filthy 2.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I wasn't at the game before or seen anything about it.  It is something that has happened at various grounds though when we have played, usually seems to be down the front from folk trying to jump in the player celebrations. At the end of the day there are rules that any damage in the away end that the home team gets compensated by the away team so its only ourselves that suffer the conequences.

That's from the game in September

46DFC565-4F85-4C85-891C-1AD23AFDC1E9.jpeg

Look who were sitting there.

20180923_142447.jpg

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's from the game in September

46DFC565-4F85-4C85-891C-1AD23AFDC1E9.jpeg

Look who were sitting there.

20180923_142447.jpg

They have had their own csc past few seasons which is why they are usually lumped in together. If Celtic keep getting billed for damage in their sections then I can see their csc getting banned at the end of the season. By that I mean not each individual just no away tickets being allocated to their group. 

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

What chance do we have with utter fannies like you about, blinkered scum that doesn’t mind all the shite that shame the filthy 2.

Biased perhaps, blinkered no. I choose not believe the shite you read on twitter as for all the claims of fans amazingly you see little actual evidence in todays camera phone age. You even have influential people like Ann Budge lying about sectarian arrests when we play them.  If were that bad why would people feel the need to exagerate or blatantly make stuff up.  To be fair to Killie fans they haven’t ever really come out with any ridiculous claims.

52 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Biased perhaps, blinkered no. I choose not believe the shite you read on twitter as for all the claims of fans amazingly you see little actual evidence in todays camera phone age. You even have influential people like Ann Budge lying about sectarian arrests when we play them.  If were that bad why would people feel the need to exagerate or blatantly make stuff up.  To be fair to Killie fans they haven’t ever really come out with any ridiculous claims.

Celtic fans always know the truth. Everyone else is lying.

It'll be good when the OF eventually gtf out of Scottish football and their fans stop polluting stadia all over the country resulting in the same post and pre match chats over and over and over again, when they are, weirdly, ALWAYS the common denominator.

Appropriation of a war 300+ years ago all so that you can sing sectarian songs at people you think are somehow inferior to you is, to people living in 2019, utterly pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

It'll be good when the OF eventually gtf out of Scottish football and their fans stop polluting stadia all over the country resulting in the same post and pre match chats over and over and over again, when they are, weirdly, ALWAYS the common denominator.

Appropriation of a war 300+ years ago all so that you can sing sectarian songs at people you think are somehow inferior to you is, to people living in 2019, utterly pathetic.

When their first teams start to play in a cross border European diddy league a second string will take their place in the Scottish set up. There is no way Scottish football will ever exist without the bigots in some form. By an amazing coincidence, the SPFL are discussing how to damage limit the introduction of their colts teams again today. :whistle

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Don’t need Twitter, was there, walking into stadium and at the stadium was plain to see. I know plenty of decent Celtic fans who were there and they were appalled, one of whom stays in an adjoining street to Rugby Park, lets just say he didn’t appreciate the vermin with green and white scarves pissing in his garden and then telling his wife where to go. 

You keep telling yourself everyone is making this up. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I was at the game, other than the coin throwing incident I personally didnt see much issue. Anybody who wants action over fans spilling on to the pitch should  f*ck off and watch cricket or something. The broken seats from the last minute winner will be replaced, no need to piss your pants. 

Just as I thought. Condoning sectarian scumbags. 

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This thread has been a good read,the sensible majority of celtic fan enjoy the games,killies statement is quality,I have no problem in condoning the fecking idiots in our support but getting tarred with the same brush on here with fannies that hate celtic is fecking laughable.

Willy, did you just describe yourself as sensible?

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This thread has been a good read,the sensible majority of celtic fan enjoy the games,killies statement is quality,I have no problem in condoning the fecking idiots in our support but getting tarred with the same brush on here with fannies that hate celtic is fecking laughable.

This is the most impenetrable garbage I've ever read on here.

Honestly Willie, take a bow. Even in the pantheon of functional illiterates to have smashed out a post on here, this is most horrendously constructed sentence I've ever seen. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That wasn't the question, I just wanted to know if you, Wastecoatwilly, described yourself as sensible.

They only ever answer any question with either another question or a wee story about the other mob.

Archived