Kilmarnock v Celtic

I know the GB get a lot of bother for their behaviour at away games as most of the time people don't know the difference, but more often than not it's "The Bhoys" causing the bother. The younger and neddier version. Used to be called the Style Mile Vandals :lol:

They sit in 444 at CP and there's a fair few arseholes among them. 

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

From the refs angle of sight the ball flys off in a way that he may have thought Brown got the ball then knocked the player over.  Replay shows it was a real leg breaker. Red card in any game. 

I'd say he was in a great position to see the studs going into the leg  though. Don't forget that getting the ball is no longer an excuse for what happens next.

1 hour ago, S7C said:

I know the GB get a lot of bother for their behaviour at away games as most of the time people don't know the difference, but more often than not it's "The Bhoys" causing the bother. The younger and neddier version. Used to be called the Style Mile Vandals :lol:

The sections of the Chadwick that were ripped out were the GB sections.

The Bhoys were in the Moffat which had damage but not as bad.

5 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

So Kilmarnock rely on selling an extra stand to OF fans, 3 times per season, to pay wages and keep you in the Premiership ?

Wow.

Not really, we survived when Celtic could only just about fill one stand and Rangers were playing East Stirling and Albion.

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Some fabulous tears and snotters today.

Nearly as many as the wee c**t that got lifted after the pitch invasion and was howling as the police stuck him in the van!

Up in court this morning by all accounts but doubt he'll have a job to explain to anyway.

Nearly as many as the wee c**t that got lifted after the pitch invasion and was howling as the police stuck him in the van!

Up in court this morning by all accounts but doubt he'll have a job to explain to anyway.

That's amazing mate. Wonder if it actually happened?

Was the police van inside the stadium?

7 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

OF fans used to get only the away stand did they not ?

When did Killie decide that they wanted to cash in on the bigot buck, and give them both stands behind the goals ?

We've always had the Moffat and Chadwick stands since Rugby Park was redeveloped in the mid 90's, as have the ****.

Simple facts are the capacity of the ground was, in hindsight a bit too high/over ambitious given the home clubs normall support, that's not me being derogatory or disrespectful just stating facts, facts im sure a lot Kilmarnock supporters will grudgingly agree with, being in my early 40's I can actually remember them taking 2000 plus away to Stirling Albion in the bottom tier of Scottish Football in 1990, if memory serves me correctly they gradually heammoraged a lot of supporters in period of Jim Jefferies and Michael Johnstone, the football and the then owner seemed to piss a lot of people off around then, if im inaccurate in my recollections id happily stand corrected by any Kilmarnock fans on here. Regarding cutting allocations for Celtic and the ****, it simply wont happen, Killie aren't going to be able to sell said srats to home fans and they simply aren't going to knock back a six figure sum every season to appease some home fans pissed off at, some admittedly bad behaviour by away supporters. 

Regarding those incidents from yesterday, the guy who threw the coin at Boyd I don't think I need to say anything other than 'arsehole', hope he is identified and banned although I have my doubts, the few dozen or so who entered the pitch area at the goal while a bit excessive and unnecessary, even a little embarrassing can, I suppose be partly explained, if not excused by it being a last gasp winner at a pivotal point in the season, the broken seats while again regrettable is partly down to the reasons outlined above, I saw a pile of bodies fall over a couple of rows in front of me, when everyone regained their composure there were a good half dozen or so seats with the backs snapped clean off due to the pressure of a compression of falling bodies, it's still regrettable and obviously Celtic will pay Kilmarnock for any repair work done, it's no coincidence that the previous seat breakage at Rugby Park was in similar circumstances when Nakamura scored an injury time winner to win the title in 2007, while still unfortunate and a bit embarrassing facts are, from what i've witnessed it hasn't been done deliberately/maliciously. 

Regarding pyro/smoke bombs, im not a fan myself but it's hardly unique to Celtic this, most clubs have regular instances of this at games, especially via young fans and/or the modern phenomenon of 'Ultras' groups, im not saying it's acceptable to do so im not but this is a football wide issue/problem just now and should be addressed as such, not based solely on instances of Celtic fans indulging in it.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

....the broken seats while again regrettable is partly down to the reasons outlined above, I saw a pile of bodies fall over a couple of rows in front of me, when everyone regained their composure there were a good half dozen or so seats with the backs snapped clean off due to the pressure of a compression of falling bodies....

The next time a player is booked for running to the crowd encouraging a crowd surge this quote should be produced.

What does it take to make people realise why this is enforced with a card for the player.

3 hours ago, S7C said:

I can 100% concur on this, the guys who sit in 444, top tier between North and Jock Stein stands are made up mainly of guys who fell out with/got booted out of the 'Green Brigade' group around the time of some arsehole behaviour and deliberate vandalism at Fir Park, speaking to one or two younger guys who stand in and around the GB section there is a bit of bad blood between the two with the so called 'SMV' guys being behind the majority any instances of unsavoury behaviour.

We've always had the Moffat and Chadwick stands since Rugby Park was redeveloped in the mid 90's, as have the ****.
Simple facts are the capacity of the ground was, in hindsight a bit too high/over ambitious given the home clubs normall support, that's not me being derogatory or disrespectful just stating facts, facts im sure a lot Kilmarnock supporters will grudgingly agree with, being in my early 40's I can actually remember them taking 2000 plus away to Stirling Albion in the bottom tier of Scottish Football in 1990, if memory serves me correctly they gradually heammoraged a lot of supporters in period of Jim Jefferies and Michael Johnstone, the football and the then owner seemed to piss a lot of people off around then, if im inaccurate in my recollections id happily stand corrected by any Kilmarnock fans on here. Regarding cutting allocations for Celtic and the ****, it simply wont happen, Killie aren't going to be able to sell said srats to home fans and they simply aren't going to knock back a six figure sum every season to appease some home fans pissed off at, some admittedly bad behaviour by away supporters. 
Regarding those incidents from yesterday, the guy who threw the coin at Boyd I don't think I need to say anything other than 'arsehole', hope he is identified and banned although I have my doubts, the few dozen or so who entered the pitch area at the goal while a bit excessive and unnecessary, even a little embarrassing can, I suppose be partly explained, if not excused by it being a last gasp winner at a pivotal point in the season, the broken seats while again regrettable is partly down to the reasons outlined above, I saw a pile of bodies fall over a couple of rows in front of me, when everyone regained their composure there were a good half dozen or so seats with the backs snapped clean off due to the pressure of a compression of falling bodies, it's still regrettable and obviously Celtic will pay Kilmarnock for any repair work done, it's no coincidence that the previous seat breakage at Rugby Park was in similar circumstances when Nakamura scored an injury time winner to win the title in 2007, while still unfortunate and a bit embarrassing facts are, from what i've witnessed it hasn't been done deliberately/maliciously. 
Regarding pyro/smoke bombs, im not a fan myself but it's hardly unique to Celtic this, most clubs have regular instances of this at games, especially via young fans and/or the modern phenomenon of 'Ultras' groups, im not saying it's acceptable to do so im not but this is a football wide issue/problem just now and should be addressed as such, not based solely on instances of Celtic fans indulging in it.

Perfectly summed up Mags.

I don’t really understand why people are so upset by yesterday’s game. Celtic fans pitch-invading after a late winner that put them 8 points clear at this stage of the season is to be expected, especially after such a difficult game and with the two teams below them drawing on the Saturday. It was maybe 50 people at most. We all cheered when thousands of Hibees did it against Sevco and I’ve seen my own support do it to taunt Falkirk fans after we relegated them.

As for the rest of the behaviour it’s to be expected and I don’t know why anyone is surprised.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:
It did and there is but you wouldn’t know sitting in front of the telly.

Did ye aye?

I have always thought that, whatever else, you were mature and reasonably intelligent. I was wrong. (Expecting another post of Did ye aye?)

Archived