Kilmarnock v Celtic

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

To pay wages and keep the club in top flight football. Silly question.

So Kilmarnock rely on selling an extra stand to OF fans, 3 times per season, to pay wages and keep you in the Premiership ?

Wow.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, killiepiemuncher said:

It certainly a major factor. It wouldn’t be a problem if they just behaved like normal human beings.

True.

But when you invite a big number of sub-human dirtbags to a party at your house, you shouldn't be surprised when they shite all over your couch and pish on your TV.

29 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Why does your club keep on selling these scumbags more and more tickets then ?

I've said that I don't think the Celtic support is problematic en masse.  There is, however, an element within their support that is seemingly not being challenged on their behaviour, but that's primarily Celtic's responsibility to control - not ours.

Scott Brown didn’t deserve to be booked for the celebration, he didn’t jump into the crowd he just jumped over the advertising board and then supporters came out the stand to celebrate with him, he wasn’t responsible for that.

Disgraceful scenes at the pitch invasion nonetheless.

It's probably been mentioned but with Celtic fans having a right good laugh at Rangers fans goin onto the track side to celebrate with their team and using it as ammo to belittle them. It was great to see all those smelly tinks with their matching jackets run onto the track side completely oblivious to the irony involved.

You couldn't separate OF fans. Two cheeks of the same arse. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

OF fans used to get only the away stand did they not ?

When did Killie decide that they wanted to cash in on the bigot buck, and give them both stands behind the goals ?

They always got the 2 stands after they were built.  In fact I believe they used to get a bit of the East Stand as well - (at the Right Hand Side)

Squirrelhumper will probably be able to confirm whether i am correct or not.

Under Delilah they couldn't sell out the 2 stands, perhaps that is what you are basing  your question on?

I said on killiefc.com I would happily pay extra on my season ticket to compensate for only giving them 1 stand in the future. 

41 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

They always got the 2 stands after they were built.  In fact I believe they used to get a bit of the East Stand as well - (at the Right Hand Side)

Squirrelhumper will probably be able to confirm whether i am correct or not.

Under Delilah they couldn't sell out the 2 stands, perhaps that is what you are basing  your question on?

I said on killiefc.com I would happily pay extra on my season ticket to compensate for only giving them 1 stand in the future. 

No when the stadium was rebuilt they originally got 1 end and a bit of the FB. What is now Moffat still had Killie supporters in it. Cannot remember how many years in it was but certainly the first year or 2 but may have been longer as our home attendance was far higher through mid to late 90s.

7 minutes ago, killieshire said:

No when the stadium was rebuilt they originally got 1 end and a bit of the FB. What is now Moffat still had Killie supporters in it. Cannot remember how many years in it was but certainly the first year or 2 but may have been longer as our home attendance was far higher through mid to late 90s.

That would suggest we had 10,000+ home supporters against them.  They certainly had part of the East Stand.

3 hours ago, Estragon said:

I'm not surprised that we witnessed the scenes from yesterday.  For me, the Celtic support at RP has been getting steadily worse over the last few years.  Also, and I've posted about this before, having lived in and around Glasgow since 2002 I've recently noticed (probably the last two or three years) an increase in the number of times you hear IRA songs getting sung out in pubs, and in the street.  Having said that, I've barely been out since my wee boy was born in April 2017 so perhaps this has at least improved.

The culprits are always the same.  It's the young Celtic support who have known nothing but success.  I'm interested to know what the older (my age and above :lol:) Celtic crowd feel is the answer to this problem, because while the club absolutely do not have a monopoly on w****r supporters in Scotland, their % is undoubtedly on the rise.  It's a worrying trajectory.

From what I have seen on my visits home, a lot of the issues are down to the abundance of cheap coke that is available. A lot of folk who perhaps wouldn't have acted that way 10-15 years ago  who now feel invincible after rattling 10 pints and a few lines. In the past they'd have been sleeping in a corner in a puddle of their own pish.

10 minutes ago, Ross. said:

From what I have seen on my visits home, a lot of the issues are down to the abundance of cheap coke that is available. A lot of folk who perhaps wouldn't have acted that way 10-15 years ago  who now feel invincible after rattling 10 pints and a few lines. In the past they'd have been sleeping in a corner in a puddle of their own pish.

Very good point.

25 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

That would suggest we had 10,000+ home supporters against them.  They certainly had part of the East Stand.

They did occasionally have part of the East as well. There was a segregation fence about 3/4s of the way down under the East.

27 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Just watched Brown's 'tackle'. Late, studs up, force and straight into the leg. Undoubtedly a red.

From the refs angle of sight the ball flys off in a way that he may have thought Brown got the ball then knocked the player over.  Replay shows it was a real leg breaker. Red card in any game. 

Archived