Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, killiekranky said:

You have some pretty screwed up fantasies Romeo !

Indeed he does.  His sole purpose of being on this site is to obtain sexual gratification by winding up fans of opposing teams.

An odd little individual.

10 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

I don't want to go all "somebody think of the children", but there was a young Celtic fan taken out by her mum in tears having been shoved out the way so idiots could get on the pitch.

Nothing serious, think she was just a bit shaken, but had to be taken away down the front of the stand in the aftermath and it wasn't nice to see

Years ago in my youth I would go to old Hampden for Scotland games, usually the covered end. When Scotland scored there would be bedlam then for about 10 minutes after you could see St John's ambulance teams down at the front carrying or stretchering  people away that had been catapulted down the slopes.  People still don't get that and it's why players are booked.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Indeed he does.  His sole purpose of being on this site is to obtain sexual gratification by winding up fans of opposing teams.

It's odd. Rubbing it into the diddies* like he actually believes his team is in a competition. 

If my team won everything, I wouldn't be near this site. What's the point? 

*sexual gratification pun is intentional

Guest Bob Mahelp

Win, lose or draw that game, Celtic would win the league anyway.

The celebrations from the players and invading the pitch stuff were cringeworthy. Up there with the currants and their over-the-top hilariousness at Firhill.

Had some sympathy for Kilmarnock as they didn't just stay in the match for 70 minutes, they were pushing themselves.  The red card changed everything for me and Broadfoot can't complain.  Looked to me like he thought he could get a free hit and it's ultimately cost him and his team. 

You can say Brown got lucky with his wayward shot BUT the fact that he was completely unmarked means that a Killie player was marking a post or a space.

The pitch invasion is just so Celtic/Rangers.  One mob do something...a banner, a flare, a pitch invasion...the other half piss themselves laughing "look at those fannies" then look at each other and whisper "why aren't we doing that?".

34 minutes ago, Fide said:

Im going to put my neck on the line here and suggest that isn't the case and you have just made it up and said this as he boils your piss as well as yesterdays game being a sore one. 

Reports now that a coin has been thrown at Kris Boyd while warming up as a substitute yesterday - unsurprising addition to the audible sectarian abuse he was having to put up with from the Moffat Stand.

I'm not surprised that we witnessed the scenes from yesterday.  For me, the Celtic support at RP has been getting steadily worse over the last few years.  Also, and I've posted about this before, having lived in and around Glasgow since 2002 I've recently noticed (probably the last two or three years) an increase in the number of times you hear IRA songs getting sung out in pubs, and in the street.  Having said that, I've barely been out since my wee boy was born in April 2017 so perhaps this has at least improved.

The culprits are always the same.  It's the young Celtic support who have known nothing but success.  I'm interested to know what the older (my age and above :lol:) Celtic crowd feel is the answer to this problem, because while the club absolutely do not have a monopoly on w****r supporters in Scotland, their % is undoubtedly on the rise.  It's a worrying trajectory.

In terms of the game, I thought it was excellent.  After a difficult opening 20 minutes trying to control Edouard, we grew into the game and more than matched our opponents.  Really felt like it was the type of game that could have gone either way, and unfortunately it went the wrong way.  Really impressed with the way we played with McAleney and Brophy, just a shame we can't throw Mulumbu into that group and try 12 on Wednesday night...

ETA - Yellow the right decision on Brown.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im going to put my neck on the line here and suggest that isn't the case and you have just made it up and said this as he boils your piss as well as yesterdays game being a sore one. 

Was that a metaphorical "neck on the line? I think I know of someone coming home who can help if it's for real

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

When you boil it all down its still only 2 wins in 6 attempts. Celtic though the winners on the day and the best team in Scotland are tactically challenged. Only one way to play. All very predictable hardly surprising the Valencia's of this world can beat them with amazing regularity. 

45 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Years ago in my youth I would go to old Hampden for Scotland games, usually the covered end. When Scotland scored there would be bedlam then for about 10 minutes after you could see St John's* ambulance teams down at the front carrying or stretchering  people away that had been catapulted down the slopes.  People still don't get that and it's why players are booked.

*St Andrew’s. Agree with you though.

Guest Bob Mahelp
38 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I'm not surprised that we witnessed the scenes from yesterday.  For me, the Celtic support at RP has been getting steadily worse over the last few years.  Also, and I've posted about this before, having lived in and around Glasgow since 2002 I've recently noticed (probably the last two or three years) an increase in the number of times you hear IRA songs getting sung out in pubs, and in the street.  Having said that, I've barely been out since my wee boy was born in April 2017 so perhaps this has at least improved.

The culprits are always the same.  It's the young Celtic support who have known nothing but success.  I'm interested to know what the older (my age and above :lol:) Celtic crowd feel is the answer to this problem, because while the club absolutely do not have a monopoly on w****r supporters in Scotland, their % is undoubtedly on the rise.  It's a worrying trajectory.

Why does your club keep on selling these scumbags more and more tickets then ?

31 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Reports now that a coin has been thrown at Kris Boyd while warming up as a substitute yesterday - unsurprising addition to the audible sectarian abuse he was having to put up with from the Moffat Stand.

In terms of the game, I thought it was excellent.  After a difficult opening 20 minutes trying to control Edouard, we grew into the game and more than matched our opponents.  Really felt like it was the type of game that could have gone either way, and unfortunately it went the wrong way.  Really impressed with the way we played with McAleney and Brophy, just a shame we can't throw Mulumbu into that group and try 12 on Wednesday night...

ETA - Yellow the right decision on Brown.

I was saying yesterday that most Celtic fans around my age (55+) are actually decent people and didn't spout all the sh*te we hear nowadays when they were younger, however this lot who rig themselves out in their green jackets (uniform) are absolute scum, and the fact Celtic pander to them and indulge them is an utter disgrace.

If Celtic had one iota of integrity they would condemn the actions of the Green Brigade, stop giving them tickets in the same area for every game, make a statement about the songs being sung etc, but of course they won't do anything as they are scared of them - maybe I'm naive and its the case that they actually support their beliefs. 

I went to the Killie game at Parkhead in December, the first time I went to a league match there in 24 years, but won't be back for a league match,  as I refuse to give any of my money to them. 

I really hope we limit the number of tickets we give them in future - Killie must make a stance against them.   Give them 1 stand or only the upper sections for next season.  I will happily pay extra for my season ticket to compensate any loss in revenue.   You might even find more Killie fans go as we will have been seen to take a stance against this vermin. 

Brown's tackle was worse than the one the Hearts player was sent off for.  He's a mile late and hits Taylor on the shin.   I suspect if Taylor had tackled Brown like that he would have been sent off..   

Broadfoot's tackle - no complaints from me apart from being angry at the stupidity of Broadfoot as he probably cost us a point. They were pretty clueless at that point, but having the extra man gave them the advantage they needed.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

They sell them the same number they did years ago. 

OF fans used to get only the away stand did they not ?

When did Killie decide that they wanted to cash in on the bigot buck, and give them both stands behind the goals ?

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

OF fans used to get only the away stand did they not ?

When did Killie decide that they wanted to cash in on the bigot buck, and give them both stands behind the goals ?

They've been in both stands for as long as I can remember.

Archived