Kilmarnock v Celtic

Is it aye? 
I'm just angry at the result mate that’s all.
I’m not angry about all the Celtic fans anymore.  I was initially.  I’m no anymore now I’ve had a chance to reflect.  Contradictions ken. 

Ah ok sorry I get it now mate I thought it was the police.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the referee had an excellent game today. Brown first yellow was the correct decision, Brown second yellow was the correct decision, Broadfoot red was the correct decision. I trust that whoever it is that officially decides who any goalscorer is, takes that winner off Brownie, as it was going absolutely nowhere near the goal, so has to be an og.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I thought that the referee had an excellent game today. Brown first yellow was the correct decision, Brown second yellow was the correct decision, Broadfoot red was the correct decision. I trust that whoever it is that officially decides who any goalscorer is, takes that winner off Brownie, as it was going absolutely nowhere near the goal, so has to be an og.

I take it you have a valid permit to fish in these waters sir? 

The more you see the goal the worse the alleged marking of Brown becomes. The Kili players is in full, who cares, the ball won't get near him, I'll just wander around here. The reaction from him as he sees Brown get ahead of him to the loose ball - really crap defending.

It was bad defending, but it was down to inexperience from a young guy playing one of his first professional games. That can be the difference in a game like this - they brought on a £13m striker and a PSG wonderkid, while we brought on a free transfer from Wigan and a young Liverpool loanee. We matched Celtic for the whole game but in the little moments the extra quality can come through.

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

I take it you have a valid permit to fish in these waters sir? 

Not in the slightest fishing. These were my genuine thoughts on the game. Loads of previous posters saying that Brown should have been off for his first yellow was just nonsense. I’ve no time for the classless wee nyaff , but it was a yellow. And he just can’t be credited with that goal, surely.

46 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not in the slightest fishing. These were my genuine thoughts on the game. Loads of previous posters saying that Brown should have been off for his first yellow was just nonsense. I’ve no time for the classless wee nyaff , but it was a yellow. And he just can’t be credited with that goal, surely.

Browns first booking was a red, lunge off the ground studs up and caught the boy late, its a shocker that he regularly gets away with, dont care for his goal, shit like that happens, but he deserved a red and thats twice in two weeks he's gotten lucky

Browns first booking was a red, lunge off the ground studs up and caught the boy late, its a shocker that he regularly gets away with, dont care for his goal, shit like that happens, but he deserved a red and thats twice in two weeks he's gotten lucky
^^^ going for 55 banner has been put away until next season

6 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

We’ll agree to disagree.

Will freely admit I'd have had a seething heads gone if I'd posted straight after the final whistle.

Having calmed down a bit, I still don't think we deserved to lose that game. After a shaky first 20 minutes I thought we were the better team up until around the hour mark when Celtic did start to have a lot more pressure.

Thought at the time Brown's challenge was possibly deserving of a red, and having seen replays it's a shocker. The Broadfoot one probably is a red too, but once again there's no consistency. Can't help but feel if there hadn't been the furore around the Power one then Broadfoot might have got away with it, but no real complaints about it being a red.

The lads running on the pitch at the end was a minter, more so for the police who bravely seized some cans from Ayr fans but were nowhere to be seen as dafties took selfies on the pitch.

I don't want to go all "somebody think of the children", but there was a young Celtic fan taken out by her mum in tears having been shoved out the way so idiots could get on the pitch.

Nothing serious, think she was just a bit shaken, but had to be taken away down the front of the stand in the aftermath and it wasn't nice to see

Archived