Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scenes at the end are manufactured, try hard shite btw. A product of Arse Cheek
one upmanship where the **** have gone out to try and prove how hard they celebrate to try and show theres a title race and the Celtic fans are reciprocating. Nothing like that happened over the last few years.

Even in celebrations its all about worrying about being better than the other cheek.

Fucking pathetic

I was fucking raging at the end. I was there with my young son and it was pretty crazy scenes as far as Scottish football goes.  

Some fat kid Celtic fan came on the pitch and some old killie boy (as it appeared he didn’t seem police) came  and collared him and took him off and he was pretty much in tears.  

At the end of the day, little really happened, so we move on  

I am gutted about the result and I am angry about the police congratulating themselves taking a few bottle of buckfast from some Ayr fans at Morton yesterday when the reality is the only real chance of danger at football this weekend was today at rugby park. The police were no fucking where to be seen. In reality, in the end, nothing much happened, so we simmer down I think.

Ayrshire police are fucking useless though and today further embarrassed their series of tweets about the buckfast haul.

Hard to get too angry at Celtic fans carrying out a mini pitch invasion when scoring an injury time winner that pretty much wins them the league when nothing ultimately happened. I’ve done far worse!! Angry at the shite police though for not even attempting to stop it. 

Left as soon as it went a bit nuts and got the kid out of there though, gutted about the result.! 

I was fucking raging at the end. I was there with my young son and it was pretty crazy scenes as far as Scottish football goes.  
Some fat kid Celtic fan came on the pitch and some old killie boy (as it appeared he didn’t seem police) came  and collared him and took him off and he was pretty much in tears.  
At the end of the day, little really happened, so we move on  
I am gutted about the result and I am angry about the police congratulating themselves taking a few bottle of buckfast from some Ayr fans at Morton yesterday when the reality is the only real chance of danger at football this weekend was today at rugby park. The police were no fucking where to be seen. In reality in the end nothing much happened and we simmer down I think.
Ayrshire police are fucking useless though and today further embarrassed their series of tweets about the buckfast haul.
Hard to get too angry at Celtic fans carrying out a mini pitch invasion when scoring an injury time winner that pretty much wins them the league when nothing ultimately happened. Done far worse!! Angry at the shite police though for even attempting to stop it. 
Left as soon as it went a bit nuts and got the kid out of there though, gutted about the result.! 

You seem very angry about absolutely nothing. Your post is full of contradictions.

Anyway, absolute sickener at the end, although after Kirks red we were going to get a point at most so to only miss out on one point didn’t feel as bad (I know it’s 3 points but if you have any intelligence you’ll understand what I mean).

Most pleasing thing for me is that we are consistently being competitive against the bigger clubs. We matched Celtic for large parts, bettering them in some, with the manager getting the tactics and personnel spot on.

No complaints about any of the decisions from me, I think the referee had a good game. On the yellow to red card scale I think Browns one was about 60% yellow/40% red with big Kirks probably being the opposite.

You have to hand it to Celtic, that’s why they are champions.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

You seem very angry about absolutely nothing. Your post is full of contradictions.

Anyway, absolute sickener at the end, although after Kirks red we were going to get a point at most so to only miss out on one point didn’t feel as bad (I know it’s 3 points but if you have any intelligence you’ll understand what I mean).

Most pleasing thing for me is that we are consistently being competitive against the bigger clubs. We matched Celtic for large parts, bettering them in some, with the manager getting the tactics and personnel spot on.

No complaints about any of the decisions from me, I think the referee had a good game. On the yellow to red card scale I think Browns one was about 60% yellow/40% red with big Kirks probably being the opposite.

You have to hand it to Celtic, that’s why they are champions.

Is it aye? 

I'm just angry at the result mate that’s all.

I’m not angry about all the Celtic fans anymore.  I was initially.  I’m no anymore now I’ve had a chance to reflect.  Contradictions ken. 

6 minutes ago, Wires said:

Is it aye? 

I'm just angry at the result mate that’s all.

I’m not angry about all the Celtic fans anymore.  I was initially.  I’m no anymore now I’ve had a chance to reflect.  Contradictions ken. 

That was a quick u turn:lol:

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Celtic do realise that they had the title in the bag long before today, yes?

They'd literally have nothing if they acknowledged this fact, tbf.

Archived