Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

At least all those grown men who went out purposely to buy and wear the same manky green jacket takes away some of the pitch invasion minter....

Exactly this.....cringey as f**k. The paramilitary look is in for these brain dead morons.

For months now celtic fans have been rabbiting on about how Sevco gets every decision, while they get none. Obviously people are going to mention it, also nice to see fans of other teams picking up on it.

Yeah we get it. You’ve posted this in just about every thread on the forum.

13 minutes ago, nsr said:

Celtic fans must really miss having credible domestic rivals. Giving the GIRUY to Killie fans is cringeworthy even by their standard

The GIRUY isn't aimed at Killie fans. The whole GIRFUY is aimed at sevco fans. The whole reason both mobs bother to turn up in numbers. Thought that was obvious.

E.T.A. A bit like Stevie G kissing the camera at Old Trafford...wonder when it's gonna happen here.

32 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That ladies and gentlemen is why we are champions.

Never give up....never give in.

emoji41.png

Celtic are champions because players cost money and they have much more of that than anyone else.

How that inspires pride or pleasure, I have literally no idea.

19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Celtic are champions because players cost money and they have much more of that than anyone else.

Maybe so, but sometimes I wish The Dons were in that position.

Although we would probably have had to call ourselves Loyal Sons Of Scotia FC/Oppressed Potato Famine Survivors FC to get the crowds...

This, this, total this. Life must be sad to jump on a supporters bus from Ayr, Kilmarnock, Arbroath, fort William etc. Etc. To go and watch one of the ugly sisters. I really don't understand what they get out of it?!?

Archived