Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I think there is some ruling that you are booked if you encourage a surge of fans such as a pitch invasion.  Not that Broonie will give 2 fks

The SFA will probably find a way to overturn it.

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Jammy b*****ds. Without the deflection that shot would have landed on Arran. At least we get a collector's item Brown red card and Walker is seething about that too.

Unlucky Killie, great game.

From that end of the ground, I would say Millport or Largs. 

Get a late run Dons and win the title please!!

2 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Not disagreeing but Celtic fans are always mocking Sevco fans for invading the pitch, then they do it themselves. 

Yes and I was defending it with that goal actually being a probable league winner against a top side in a tough game. 

4 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Not disagreeing but Celtic fans are always mocking Sevco fans for invading the pitch, then they do it themselves. 

celtic fans have done it previously but that was different.

[mention=3425]Estragon[/mention]
Looks like Killie have #turnedthecorner, m8.
Not in the direction you'd like though. 
6th in a form table, having faced rangers and Celtic most recently, oh how gutting. Check in on us next year though. Oh and don't forget to tell us what the championships like [emoji8]

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Basically every criticism one has of the other is laced with heavy dollops of hypocrisy and not the slightest hint of irony.

For months now celtic fans have been rabbiting on about how Sevco gets every decision, while they get none. Obviously people are going to mention it, also nice to see fans of other teams picking up on it.

Archived