Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CaspianChris said:

Justice as Scott Brown is sent off as he should have been earlier, no sympathy either as players know the laws if the game states about being booked for celebrating like that.

I don't think that may people would see that as justice tbf.

Brown clearly should have been off earlier and therefore shouldn't have been able to score.

However, I thought the second yellow was harsh. You normally get booked for going into the fans but he actually stopped well before them, it's just the idiots piled onto the pitch.

I'd give either bollock to see Aberdeen or Kilmarnock (or any of the other 8 normal clubs in the division) win the league, but it's not going to happen this season. If forced to choose between the OF, I'd definitely pick Celtic as the lesser of two evils, so I'm relieved they're 8 points ahead. But I can't enjoy seeing that. 

Nearly puts me off my dinner. 

A Scott Brown hat-trick - Broonie being the victim of a red-card challenge, then getting a goal, then a sending off - is pretty rare, and we should at least be privileged to have seen it, regardless of the result or the match officiating.

Archived