Kilmarnock v Celtic

2 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

That was a stupid challenge by Broadfoot and a red card is the correct call.

However there is no consistency from Madden as the Brown challenge earlier should also have been a red card. 

Hope 10 man Killie can hold on for a point.

Do you remember him at the start of last season? Anyone within a metre of another player was getting red carded by him.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kris Boyd hit with a coin according to Chick Young.."it bounced off him"

Chico has a habit of make my things up about Supporters so I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

To be fair, I thought red straight away, but you only have to draw parallels to that Brown challenge earlier to see the inconsistency.

My first reaction was also red card and having watched it over a few times since, see no reason to change my mind.

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

Chico has a habit of make my things up about Supporters so I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

They showed it on Sky.

Guest Moomintroll

Was caught on camera, worrying how long it took Boyd to notice he had been hit right enough.

10 minutes ago, Guts said:

It's a red all day long Haha. He should have been booked already and so should Power for doing McGregor in the first half.

True enough, tho Broonaldo should also have walked but refs are all against celtic....

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Was caught on camera mate, surprisingly Chico was right.

Archived