Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

No red card from Brown there, going in with studs showing and a straight leg?

Will be interested to see this. Byrne got a straight red for catching a Dundee player with a bent leg, at hip height and turning away. Kusunga did similar to Erskine albeit with less pace and .. nothing .. I appreciate that this is the wrong thread to fish for sympathy.

2 minutes ago, crispy said:

Will be interested to see this. Byrne got a straight red for catching a Dundee player with a bent leg, at hip height and turning away. Kusunga did similar to Erskine albeit with less pace and .. nothing .. I appreciate that this is the wrong thread to fish for sympathy.

:lol: give it up mate ffs!

15 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

The CO will be booking a hasilty organised holiday as we speak to avoid citing him this week

He can’t be cited for it. The referee saw it and deemed it a yellow so no action can be taken. 

Just now, Moomintroll said:
2 minutes ago, Rugster said:
He can’t be cited for it. The referee saw it and deemed it a yellow so no action can be taken. 

Tell that to Hibs fans.

What have I missed?

Just now, Rugster said:

To be pedantic, the rule is that 'The referee saw it and deemed it a yellow and the player being fouled was not a Celtic player so no action can be taken'

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

What have I missed?

They had a player booked against Celtic, and he was then cited by the CO over that incident

Guest Moomintroll
What have I missed?
Hibs had a player who was booked v Celtic recently who had his booking upgraded to red by the C.O. They were unhappy that two other incidents in the same match were ignored as well as this sudden change in the rules.

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Some people will say that's not true but in this instance I suspect that you are correct.

Archived