Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't go to games v tbd cheeks for loads of reasons, all of them your dregs of society fans, this comes from personal experience hence my and no doubt some others none appearance

So you missed the 2012 League Cup final?

f**k that.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

The pitch gives Kilmarnock an advantage, you simply can't play football on it and that suits their style of play perfectly..Screenshot_20190216-140320_FlashScores.thumb.jpg.228091c26c2a4e23ea50d1a462f536e9.jpg

Care to explain how a plastic pitch gives us an advantage away from Rugby Park ?......

34 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Will Celtic relax now that they’ve won the league ? 

Or will they see us as their closest threat ? 

After Thursday we could easily slip up today and it would leave us with 5 a point gap with Sevco, no way this league is over.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

After Thursday we could easily slip up today and it would leave us with 5 a point gap with Sevco, no way this league is over.

Don’t be a dick mate. The league was over before a ball was kicked. It’s not a competition up here.

I don’t know where it ends either tbh. You can afford to buy the league every season and no clubs are in a position to financially challenge you.

I think me or you could manage Celtic to the league title at the moment.

5 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Aye,these clubs that can't afford it.should watch that they don't go to the wall.they might have to be reincarnated.to come back and try it all again.

Clubs can’t afford it due to Celtic’s income from CL, season tickets, clever marketing and player sales.

There is not another league where there is such a % difference in income from 1 team and the rest.

Celtic are taking full advantage of this without compromising their strong financial position.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

It's in the bag for you guys, an easy win today should seal it.

We're just not consistent enough

Archived