Kilmarnock v Celtic

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Celtic with a budget 10x that of Kilmarnock using the pitch as an excuse before the game has even started is extremely embarrassing.

It's considerably more than 10x I'm sure. 

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Celtic with a budget 10x that of Kilmarnock using the pitch as an excuse before the game has even started is extremely embarrassing.

Tbf the worn out carpet does stop teams playing fitba....

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

I would say if you have a squad worth 80 million plus against a squad worth less than 8 million then the pitch isn't a reasonable excuse.

Trying to elicit a sense of perspective out of these clowns? 

Be sure and let us know how you get on with that...

I would say if you have a squad worth 80 million plus against a squad worth less than 8 million then the pitch isn't a reasonable excuse.
Maybe we could use the "injury list" excuse every time a result doesn't go our way ?

Maybe we could use the "injury list" excuse every time a result doesn't go our way ?
Playing teams on a pretty even financial playing field, having 5+ first team players out injured is understandably going to lower the quality of the first team.

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Playing teams on a pretty even financial playing field, having 5+ first team players out injured is understandably going to lower the quality of the first team.

Naismith playing and Naismith not playing basically. We're pretty similar with Alfredo the great tbf.

Naismith playing and Naismith not playing basically. We're pretty similar with Alfredo the great tbf.

Naismith does make the difference with hearts, anyway the point is blaming the playing conditions when the gulf between the two teams should be massive is just brutal.

Just now, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Naismith does make the difference with hearts, anyway the point is blaming the playing conditions when the gulf between the two teams should be massive is just brutal.

The pitch gives Kilmarnock an advantage, you simply can't play football on it and that suits their style of play perfectly..

Rugby Park used to have one of the best pitches in the league too.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

The pitch gives Kilmarnock an advantage, you simply can't play football on it and that suits their style of play perfectly..

We've played some tremendous football on it recently. Celtic have come down and given us a doing on it. Aberdeen, Dundee, Ross County, Hibs, all teams that have given us a spanking since the astro was laid. Your argument doesn't wash. 

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

, you simply can't play football on it and that suits their style of play perfectly..

The biggest pile of pish this week tbf ,and that takes some doing after the PFA debacle 

We know you live in Kilmarnock Bennett , but we also know you never ever go to football matches , so your assertion noted above is baseless . When we had the clowns pre SSC i’ll grant you some leeway but since SSC it doesn’t hold holy water 

13 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

We've played some tremendous football on it recently. Celtic have come down and given us a doing on it. Aberdeen, Dundee, Ross County, Hibs, all teams that have given us a spanking since the astro was laid. Your argument doesn't wash. 

Kilmarnock get results, they don't play tremendous football and the pitch plays a huge part in that.

3 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

The biggest pile of pish this week tbf ,and that takes some doing after the PFA debacle 

We know you live in Kilmarnock Bennett , but we also know you never ever go to football matches , so your assertion noted above is baseless . When we had the clowns pre SSC i’ll grant you some leeway but since SSC it doesn’t hold holy water 

I'm sure you didn't mean the highlighted part to come across in that manner.

Anyway I've going to rugby park for years, still do. Easy to get a home end ticket for our games too...

Kilmarnock won something like 10 of our first 50 games on that surface.

Ergo the idea that our improved position is down to the pitch, and not the characters on and around it does not stand up to any scrutiny. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Kilmarnock get results, they don't play tremendous football and the pitch plays a huge part in that.

I shouldn't be surprised, but you're embarrassing yourself by talking absolute shite. Some of the football we've played this season and last has been fantastic. Watch us every week, do you?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

The pitch helped poor Defoe after his dive. Nice soft landing. If that had been grass he might have broken his hip

Archived