Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Killie could have one eye on the cup replay and Celtic could have one or both eyes on the Mestalla depending on the result on Thursday. Think Celtic will win a close yet comfortable but ultimately not really that comfortable game. 2-0, 50ish and 80ish minutes. Jordan Jones will commit a horrendous foul on Scott Brown early on and on Monday will receive a 6 game ban to start in August. 

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:
28 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
Don't go to games v tbd cheeks for loads of reasons, all of them your dregs of society fans, this comes from personal experience hence my and no doubt some others none appearance

None?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor SISTER ACT

Don't go to games v tbd cheeks for loads of reasons, all of them your dregs of society fans, this comes from personal experience hence my and no doubt some others none appearance

The only corner shop for miles in my area sell a brand of boiled sweets that I particularly like. On a Saturday I used to enjoy purchasing a big bag of them to savor at weekend. However there are a group of young undesirables that normally hang around the shop making a nuisance of themselves. After consideration I've convinced myself it's not worth the hassle. Type post.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

The only corner shop for miles in my area sell a brand of boiled sweets that I particularly like. On a Saturday I used to enjoy purchasing a big bag of them to savor at weekend. However there are a group of young undesirables that normally hang around the shop making a nuisance of themselves. After consideration I've convinced myself it's not worth the hassle. Type post.

That analogy is as bad as a.....................................never mind.

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Could say the same at Parkhead.

Agreed. The apathy in the Celtic support for such a successful team is odd! Sign of the times I guess.

Personally I've enjoyed the recent games even in the baltic conditions but it seems it's not for everyone! But that's bound to happen with 50 odd thousand season tickets sold.

6 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Remember killie used to get 17k at these games back when it was 3pm on a sat in the mid 90's now it's around 13k, do you think if it was 3pm on a Sat not on TV there would be much more of a crowd?

IMHO.... No, it wouldn't make much or any difference.

By the end of this campaign, we will have played Celtic 11 times in 2 years..... the novelty for some or a bumper crowd just isn't there.

Reading our forums..... some refuse to stump up the extra cost of £27 per ticket against £22 for non Celtic/Rangers games (non season ticket holders or cup matches), while others site being subjected to 90 mins of sectarian bile as their reasons for not attending.

Incidentally, the same applies to the other cheek of the arse.

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

IMHO.... No, it wouldn't make much or any difference.

By the end of this campaign, we will have played Celtic 11 times in 2 years..... the novelty for some or a bumper crowd just isn't there.

Reading our forums..... some refuse to stump up the extra cost of £27 per ticket against £22 for non Celtic/Rangers games (non season ticket holders or cup matches), while others site being subjected to 90 mins of sectarian bile as their reasons for not attending.

Incidentally, the same applies to the other cheek of the arse.

The club selling  tickets to the Moffat and Chadwick to old firm fans  (around the 8000 mark) also puts a lot of people off from going to these games, i know it makes financial sense as we wont sell those tickets to our fans anyway but it does put a lot of people off from going.

Archived