Kilmarnock v Celtic

I'm not sure how this will go.  Celtic are on a decent run in 2019 - they've won all 7 games in all competitions, scoring 21 and conceding ZERO along the way.  On the other hand, we're the juggernaut, albeit we've needed an oil change over the last few weeks.

The Wolf should be back for this one, but we'll obviously be without Mulumbu.  There's no doubt we can win, but I'd take a draw.

Thoughts?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Can see Rodgers resting players for Europe especially with the pitch, predicting a score draw and would be happy with that.

Would be utter stupidity if he did. Any time this season Celtic have taken that option, they have struggled in the league game. Their recent record at Rugby Park, and their away form in the league in general this season isn't good enough that they can afford to put out anything but their strongest side.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Killie have gone from doing a "Leicester" to being 11 points behind in 4th place.

The worst pitch in the league and Kilmarnocks brand of industrial football could even things up a bit here.

1 nil Celtic.

Man you are one boring, repetitive fucker.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Killie have gone from doing a "Leicester" to being 11 points behind in 4th place.

The worst pitch in the league and Kilmarnocks brand of industrial football could even things up a bit here.

1 nil Celtic.

1 win in 5 attempts, complacency rising again. How embarrassed you must be that your over hyped team took so long to get a positive result. 

It's been a horrific run of fixtures since the beginning of January - and it's always hard to go Rangers/Celtic/Rangers, I find it impossible to keep up with whether I'm an *********** or an actor in a fairly complex Vatican conspiracy. 

ETA - the obliqued phrase here refers to a gentleman of questionable parentage sporting a titian hue.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

1 nil Celtic.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Can see Rodgers resting players for Europe especially with the pitch, predicting a score draw and would be happy with that.

Getting the excuses in early bhoys :thumsup2

18 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Romeo has been hunting bites for the last few weeks.

Pretty sad.

Killie boys love to bite. 8)

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Man you are one boring, repetitive fucker.

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

1 win in 5 attempts, complacency rising again. How embarrassed you must be that your over hyped team took so long to get a positive result. 

48 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I find it impossible to keep up with whether I'm an *********** or an actor in a fairly complex Vatican conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Getting the excuses in early bhoys :thumsup2

Archived